PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Should’ve been Michigan getting our ass beat by 30 in the National championship that year

mad-angry.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
But nah, Leak probably ran into one of them 16 year olds like this :francis:

And thats all I got :hubie:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Should’ve been Michigan getting our ass beat by 30 in the National championship that year

mad-angry.gif
Still got yall ass beat in the Rose Bowl :lolbron:

I seriously wonder if yall would have matched up better though seeing as yall beat them in that 07 bowl game that NOBODY saw coming…..

But also, Yall were doing a bunch of shyt yall had never done before on offense in that game. :patrice: Doubt Carr would’ve done it if he wasn’t on the way out.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Still got yall ass beat in the Rose Bowl :lolbron:

I seriously wonder if yall would have matched up better though seeing as yall beat them in that 07 bowl game that NOBODY saw coming…..

But also, Yall were doing a bunch of shyt yall had never done before on offense in that game. :patrice: Doubt Carr would’ve done it if he wasn’t on the way out.
Doubt it. One thing the doc got right was the arrogance in Big Ten country at the time . Everyone was certain OSU was going to pound Florida and Michigan would pound USC.

Carr would’ve loaded up to stop the run and I think we keep it closer for a half but Urban figures out what Carroll figured out at halftime of the Rose Bowl, spreads it out and starts going over the top of the defense.

If you want a stat on how one dimensional Michigan was on defense. USC rushed 23 times for 47 yards yet gained 440 yards of offense.

We had defensive coordinators calling the spread “communist football”. No way would they have been prepared for Florida.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yeah, Literally the ONLY thing you bums played on the Longhorn Network.

Literally ain’t doing nothing of relevance since :dead:
Still relevant enough for you to watch the Longhorn Network. You gotta go out of your way to find that channel on the tv guide fam, don't tell me you got it saved in your favorites. You either our biggest closet fan or a serial Sark stalker. :heh: