DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
show of hands the number of folks who remembers WVU playing UGA in sugar bowl
gotdamn DJ Shockley at qb
WVU had them dawgs fans stressed in 1st quarter

You saw what happened when you don’t get them studs on your front 3 on that 3-3-5 them boys got bullied for 3 quarters, sheer amount of talent and beef up front is hard to overcome

:dead: this is crazy

It’s still early but UCF ain’t fukkin round

Still got yall ass beat in the Rose Bowl :lolbron:

I seriously wonder if yall would have matched up better though seeing as yall beat them in that 07 bowl game that NOBODY saw coming…..

But also, Yall were doing a bunch of shyt yall had never done before on offense in that game. :patrice: Doubt Carr would’ve done it if he wasn’t on the way out.

They would have clobbered us, we had no where the team speed to keep up

We played y’all scared, we were playing off coverage the whole time it was either Jarrett or mike or both wearing us out the whole game

The spread was here and we were dinosaurs

I understand Pete was pro style my point was he he used every inch of the field and we were limited in coverage and speed our lbs were like the early saban years guys 250 built to stop the run
Doubt it. One thing the doc got right was the arrogance in Big Ten country at the time . Everyone was certain OSU was going to pound Florida and Michigan would pound USC.

Carr would’ve loaded up to stop the run and I think we keep it closer for a half but Urban figures out what Carroll figured out at halftime of the Rose Bowl, spreads it out and starts going over the top of the defense.

If you want a stat on how one dimensional Michigan was on defense. USC rushed 23 times for 47 yards yet gained 440 yards of offense.

We had defensive coordinators calling the spread “communist football”. No way would they have been prepared for Florida.

Exactly they would have had our slow ass secondary and lbs fighting for oxygen from chasing 4.3 and 4.4 guys all over the field

Osu got it right early that you needed speed, urban showed them just how much speed you needed all over the field

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Chase and the 2 Bosa's.

All three were generational talents.

That mufukka Johnson born at 3rd base too. :francis:

Two of which uncles played in the league, nikkas came in with nfl level d line play
How tf is five 5* not the #1 overall class? They still value overall # of commitments more?

I guess waiting for the dust to settle