The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Still relevant enough for you to watch the Longhorn Network. You gotta go out of your way to find that channel on the tv guide fam, don't tell me you got it saved in your favorites. You either our biggest closet fan or a serial Sark stalker. :heh:
Its literally right next to ESPN and the SEC Network. You must be like 50 or something :mjlol:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
nikka had affliction for them young guls at the hs he was working at if I’m remembering right
shyt didn’t make sense nikka was a deviant
Yoooooooo That crazy, was this a story or something? I had brehs that came in same class as him and they said breh was in his room like Tebow while they was fastbreaking thru the girls during summer when they got on campus.. Talking girls would knock on his door and he would turn them away like he was focused.. Dude was a super hot shot qb back in that time, Before social media, 24 hour news cycle.. He was phenom out of high school and everyone knew him, had girls THROWING themselves at him.. This shyt kinda blow my mind.. Was he regretting the passed up opportunities or just a slimey ass gator :ohhh:

I had too many brehs on the team at the time, the fukkery I could tell about my few times in that shythole :pachaha:

Silkk

Daps
Wow I dont know how I missed this, crazy
Must've been consensual based on how it was just swept under the rug:

He was hired as the head coach of the football team at Edgewater High School in Orlando, Florida, in February 2016.[17] Following an 0–5 start, Leak resigned on October 4.[18] The next day, it was reported that Leak was under investigation by the Orlando Police Department for possible sexual assault of a minor.[19] The police later confirmed their investigation and provided their report to Deadspin.[20] In October 2016, the 16-year-old victim declined to press charges and the investigation was closed.[21] He currently lives in Orlando, Florida

Silkk

Daps
They got an "irrelevant" team's channel right next to ESPN?...interesting. :ehh:
Thats one word for it...

:manny:

Silkk

Daps
After watching this doc I see why @smitty22 such a lil angry b*stard :mjcry:

Ohio State was the stepping that everybody smacked up and the only title that came in 02 was on some cheating shyt :francis:

Urban did that shyt in 2014 thought:manny:

Silkk

Daps
LSU vs Florida is such an insane annual rivalry....

A lot of things would be different the last 20 years if they didn't play annually :francis: