PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Y’all lose to Auburn in 2019 if not for Edwards-Helaire then. That was the dude that got off bc Auburn was busy scheming for the passing game. It’s the same shyt as what happened against UO in 2010
Burrow had over 300 yards and LSU was up 2 scores with less than 4 minutes to go anyways. Auburn won that game cuz the running back made that big run in that final drive

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
scUM still hasn’t won a full natty in those 35 years is even more wild. :buckPhil:
Naa, whats wild is that this had nothing to do with UM, yet they stay on your penis inhaler :dame:

Lets talk about how ya'll cheated and stole (Imagine that.. OSU cheatin...) that one in 02, and everything literally fell your way in 2015 to win that one (Similar to this year with UM :win: )

How come ya'll only got 2 semi recently tho? Ya'll top 3 (mostly top 2) in recruiting for the last 20-25 years. :gucci: Day still gettin his guys in there? He still need time? He's been on third base for a minute now.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Back in 2010 (keep in mind the SEC was behind the curve on most of these spread offenses that littered the league a few years later), 2010 Auburn had 7 games where their opponent scored 26 or more. Basically half of their games, in a defensive league, they had to put up 4 TDs just to win. 4 times, the other team scored 30 or more. That was what B12 defenses were allowing at the time man. That team dead ass may not be bowl eligible without Cam if you look at who they played, and I think Lamar and UL is the only other tenure I can say that about post-Cam
Yea that Auburn defense held Oregon the number 1 offense in the country avg 47 PPG to just 19 pts, I guess Cam must have played defense too

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Burrow had over 300 yards and LSU was up 2 scores with less than 4 minutes to go anyways. Auburn won that game cuz the running back made that big run in that final drive
Why are you mentioning just yards? The 3-1-7 scheme was to prevent deep plays and shore up in the RZ. They held him to two total TDs and one pick and like 7 YPA.

They couldn’t account for Helaire, that was the biggest mismatch LSU had that day. 5 YPC against a light front and 51 yards on 7 receptions

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yea that Auburn defense held Oregon the number 1 offense in the country avg 47 PPG to just 19 pts, I guess Cam must have played defense too
You are using the same logic (in reverse) to the 2019 LSU-Auburn game but you don’t realize it :deadrose:

You just ignored they was dog ass for at least half the season in scoring defense to get this post off, I want you to realize that. You’re saying that one game got more weight than them being horrible almost all year in a defensive league.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Naa, whats wild is that this had nothing to do with UM, yet they stay on your penis inhaler :dame:

Lets talk about how ya'll cheated and stole (Imagine that.. OSU cheatin...) that one in 02, and everything literally fell your way in 2015 to win that one (Similar to this year with UM :win: )

How come ya'll only got 2 semi recently tho? Ya'll top 3 (mostly top 2) in recruiting for the last 20-25 years. :gucci: Day still gettin his guys in there? He still need time? He's been on third base for a minute now.
Got damn you triggered :beutusDamn: . Ya coach is 2-5 vs OSU , no national title games, and 1 bowl win. Let me guess he still getting his guys in there. :buckPhil:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Why are you mentioning just yards? The 3-1-7 scheme was to prevent deep plays and shore up in the RZ. They held him to two total TDs and one pick and like 7 YPA.

They couldn’t account for Helaire, that was the biggest mismatch LSU had that day. 5 YPC against a light front and 51 yards on 7 receptions
He had over 350 yards threw for almost 80% and 2 TD that’s not a bad game Breh

Even if you don’t wanna go by the stats, watch the game that’s not someone who had a bad game

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You are using the same logic (in reverse) to the 2019 LSU-Auburn game but you don’t realize it :deadrose:

You just ignored they was dog ass for at least half the season in scoring defense to get this post off, I want you to realize that. You’re saying that one game got more weight than them being horrible almost all year in a defensive league.
Not really because you make it seem like Burrow struggled, when he statistically had a good game. Lamichael James who ran for 1700 yards that year only ran for 49 yards that play he didn’t even have 100 total yards

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I was watching the game while this discussion happened and got to the point where Nix overthrew Seth and got picked off before halftime :snoop: that kid was so freaking bad when we needed him that year

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Got damn you triggered :beutusDamn: . Ya coach is 2-5 vs OSU , no national title games, and 1 bowl win. Let me guess he still getting his guys in there. :buckPhil:
You sure are talkin like the last 2 Novembers aint happen :gucci:

(I highlighted the important part of that reply)

:sas1:

Donovan Edwards got more mileage this past November against ya'll than your 89 Honda Accord got in total :heh: