The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Last weekend before college football. @Trust Me I’m pulling up to the southeast to smack you around. @Ed MOTHERfukkING G I’m catching an early flight to the northwest and punching you in the stomach. @DropTopDoc road trip to black your eye.

The rest of you are cool in my book. Except for Georgia, I ain’t over that shyt and won’t be. :birdman:

Back to business.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Last weekend before college football. @Trust Me I’m pulling up to the southeast to smack you around. @Ed MOTHERfukkING G I’m catching an early flight to the northwest and punching you in the stomach. @DropTopDoc road trip to black your eye.

The rest of you are cool in my book. Except for Georgia, I ain’t over that shyt and won’t be. :birdman:

Back to business.
I'm in Ann arbor in a month, we can squabble, it's baby food to me :hubie:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Back to business.
tenor.gif