PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Arch shoulda came to Bama he would've started this year if he's really the real deal.
shyt that scheme last year wasn’t too bad for Quinn. I’d take Sark over BoB + the likeliness that he was going to be fired (as he obviously ended up being)

Dude def shouldn’t have gone to Texas tho, I still don’t get that

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Bama is QBU now look around the NFL.

He got bad advice for sure unless he wanted to ride the bench for a year

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Arch shoulda came to Bama he would've started this year if he's really the real deal.
Im not convinced Ewers leaves Texas after this year and I certainly don’t think Arch better than the black qb either way.

He honestly shouldn’t be starting til his junior season at the earliest but we know its not going down like that.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Im not convinced Ewers leaves Texas after this year and I certainly don’t think Arch better than the black qb either way.

He honestly shouldn’t be starting til his junior season at the earliest but we know its not going down like that.
Yea I’ve said before that I don’t think Arch is that good and he’s gonna end up transferring from Texas

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yea I’ve said before that I don’t think Arch is that good and he’s gonna end up transferring from Texas
I don’t think he’s gonna transfer. The black QB will be pushed out next season if he wants to start somewhere