The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
OSU brehs, whats the word on Kenyatta? He was in a group of DEs down here that was best I EVER seen.. Going into 2nd season I expect most of them boys to take over all over Nation, Shemar Stewart made some noise at A&M, Marvin Jones I would expect to have expanded role coming up at UGA, Nyjalik Kelly was one of the more productive as freshman at miami, and Kenyatta was the other in that elite level though there were like 10 that went D1, probably be 4-5 play in league..

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:huhldup:

Meanwhile there are over $500 million in NFL contracts in this photo.

F2Ik1N_XAAAI-lH
That brotha probably will never play for UTa but I heard he’s got it

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
OSU brehs, whats the word on Kenyatta? He was in a group of DEs down here that was best I EVER seen.. Going into 2nd season I expect most of them boys to take over all over Nation, Shemar Stewart made some noise at A&M, Marvin Jones I would expect to have expanded role coming up at UGA, Nyjalik Kelly was one of the more productive as freshman at miami, and Kenyatta was the other in that elite level though there were like 10 that went D1, probably be 4-5 play in league..

@smitty22 @Trav

Cam and Lamar the easy ones, I feel like it’s a glut after that

It’s so many different directions you can go

Jameis>>>>>>>>

I feel like cam was auburn that season only Vince is close in that aspect and that ain’t no shade to jameis he was a hell of a qb but that team was loaded so it all wasn’t on him

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

He’s in the rotation. JTT and Sawyer are the starters but Jackson gonna play.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is why Auburn fans always expect what seems to be “a lot” from outside viewers. Auburn is the only team where they’re placed at or higher that hasn’t had 2 consecutive title contending seasons over that stretch. The 04-07 stretch is pretty brolic, but they simply deserve better results than what they’re earning

Only name that surprise me on that list is Wisconsin. I know football is doing the heavy for all these schools but how much heavy lifting is football doing for Wisconsin? They don’t even have a baseball team

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Jameis>>>>>>>>
I don’t know why you’d take him over like half the list though. His 2014 run is underappreciated for how he’d bring them back to victory after big holes, but he was part of the reason they’d be in the holes. In 2013 he had a super team like Burrow, and I damn sure wouldn’t take him over Joe. Don’t think I would take him over Manziel either but it’s close

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Burrow got to be up there, he threw for 60 TDs on some video game shyt, lmao..
Eh. It was the best OL, arguably the best corp of receivers, I believe multiple NFL dudes at RB (the starter was a starter on a SB winning squad), and they had the best DB in the country, by some people’s evaluation. He had a better situation than just about anyone in that stretch other than 2013 Jameis. Devonta had it pretty easy too but the SEC sucked and that entire season was a waste of people’s times.