NULL
F3lcBR2XoAE8kvl

I don't see my cousin on here :francis:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

This what I was telling that star gazing Texas fan on here, LSU has a history of 3* becoming stars

Look at some of our lowest recruits from past class
2019- Charles Turner( starting Center)
2018- Damien lewis (day 1 starter and NFL starter)
2017- Justin Jefferson (self explanatory)
2017 Neil Farrell( 4th round draft pick)
2017 Patrick Queen (1st rounder)
2017 Shaadiq Charles(4th rounder)
2016 Lloyd Cushenberry (3rd rounder)
2015 Foster Moreau (4th rounder)

@dtownreppin214 you prolly wouldn’t understand cuz Texas not good at developing talent

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

This what I was telling that star gazing Texas fan on here, LSU has a history of 3* becoming stars

@dtownreppin214 you prolly wouldn’t understand cuz Texas not good at developing talent

:heh: this isn't exclusive to LSU. And if you are referring to me I don't put much stock in recruit rankings to begin with but I know top talent when I see it.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
:heh: this isn't exclusive to LSU. And if you are referring to me I don't put much stock in recruit rankings to begin with but I know top talent when I see it.

Not exclusive to lsu but he has a point with recruiting services under evaluating Louisiana in favor of a State like Texas. Texas is a huge State and I’m willing to bet it’s the State that has the most recruiting website subscribers, so there’s more of a push to evaluate the talent there to keep subscribers satisfied.

Similar to a recruit getting a ranking bump when if commits to a school with a large subscriber fanbase.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

This is why Auburn fans always expect what seems to be “a lot” from outside viewers. Auburn is the only team where they’re placed at or higher that hasn’t had 2 consecutive title contending seasons over that stretch. The 04-07 stretch is pretty brolic, but they simply deserve better results than what they’re earning

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It’s not looked at how it is because of the malaise of Malzahn and how far removed we are from 06, but Auburn finding a way to beat a #3 LSU and #1 Florida but get the shyt kicked out of them by then unranked UGA/Ark…just wows me every time I see it. Tuberville was a masterful choke artist

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

:damn:3 stars becoming mid rd picks? I’m literally shaking in my boots.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:damn:3 stars becoming mid rd picks? I’m literally shaking in my boots.
That’s funny you know since 2010 Texas has only had 42 draft picks and 25 of them were picked 4th round or later, that’s shytty to say y’all get top 5 classes every year

4 first round picks in 12 years :mjlol: Yall America’s team

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
For aTm...what should we even expect?

New Mexico - W
at Miami (FL) - L
ULM - W
Auburn - W
vs Arkansas - W
4 Alabama - L
at 12Tennessee - L
South Carolina - toss up
at 22Ole Miss - L
Mississippi State - W
Abilene Christian - W
at5LSU- L

So somewhere between 5-7 and 7-5. The ceiling here is a gator bowl loss to Iowa :manny:

Worthless

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Not exclusive to lsu but he has a point with recruiting services under evaluating Louisiana in favor of a State like Texas. Texas is a huge State and I’m willing to bet it’s the State that has the most recruiting website subscribers, so there’s more of a push to evaluate the talent there to keep subscribers satisfied.

Similar to a recruit getting a ranking bump when if commits to a school with a large subscriber fanbase.

I don’t think kids slide like that in Louisiana, it’s one of the most fertile recruiting areas, that is hard to break in and get talent unless you are lsu (for a while) i remember Miami and Tennessee getting talent from there but that’s a long time ago

Whatever these kids are ranked who cares, can they play

Hmm that A&M class ended up being a bust?

I heard by next year it should pay dividends, but he’s going to have to trim some fat, too many egos and kids that have not bought in/knuckle heads

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

I don't think Texas high school players are misrepresented in the rankings anymore than any other state including Louisiana. But I'm honestly not sure how that would be accurately quantified one way or the other.

Also one of the biggest myths is that Texas recruits get a rankings bump after committing when it's actually been the opposite for years now.