• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I have no reason to believe that Ryan day has the ability to recruit or develop a QB :manny:. Stroud didn't really progress at all. And idk if either of these guys are worth a damn.
I have no reason to believe that Hoebaugh will take scUM to a national championship. He has shown multiple times that when he gets on the big stage, he finds new ways to piss on himself. Done it in the pros and now doing it on the collegiate level :manny:.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I have no reason to believe that Hoebaugh will take scUM to a national championship. He has shown multiple times that when he gets on the big stage, he finds new ways to piss on himself. Done it in the pros and now doing it on the collegiate level :manny:.
Ohio state isn't the big stage anymore huh
full

Glad we agree
full

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yeah our fanbase is freaking out cause this is the first season since 2016 that we’ve went into the season with a serious question mark at QB.

Since 2018 we’ve been able to mask whatever deficiencies there was on the team because of elite QB play, hell sometimes I felt like some on the team felt like they could fukk up and be okay cause they knew Tua, Mac, or Bryce was gone bail them out. This year not the case though, everybody got to step up and help the QB out.
I’m more concerned about the WRs and OL play. Saban complaining about drops and our OL been getting whipped by the DL which means we have a great DL but we’re gonna need better OL play against the top DLs. I’m confident we can win with whatever QB we go with.