The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
So, there is a path for Notre Dame to make the playoffs, and I might want to adjust my playoff prediction.

They have an easy ass schedule

Navy - W
TN state - W
@ nc state - W
Central Michigan - 😆
Ohio state - okay I legit think they can steal this game. It's a night game, on NBC, in south bend, with OSU have no clear QB and OL problems. I have them winning this game. One of osu's 3 losses.
@ Duke - W
@ Louisville - W
USC - another home night game on NBC. And USC can't tackle...they can steal this one too.
Pitt - likely W
@ Clemson - they might lose this. I don't think Clemson beats both ND and FSU...
Wake forest - W
@ Stanford - W

So, Notre Dame could legit be 11-1 with wins over SC and OSU. That's a playoff team

Michigan
Georgia
And 2 of
Notre Dame / Washington / Texas

If pressed I'd say Washington and Notre Dame

Daps
Reppin
Chi
So, there is a path for Notre Dame to make the playoffs, and I might want to adjust my playoff prediction.

They have an easy ass schedule

Navy - W
TN state - W
@ nc state - W
Central Michigan - 😆
Ohio state - okay I legit think they can steal this game. It's a night game, on NBC, in south bend, with OSU have no clear QB and OL problems. I have them winning this game. One of osu's 3 losses.
@ Duke - W
@ Louisville - W
USC - another home night game on NBC. And USC can't tackle...they can steal this one too.
Pitt - likely W
@ Clemson - they might lose this. I don't think Clemson beats both ND and FSU...
Wake forest - W
@ Stanford - W

So, Notre Dame could legit be 11-1 with wins over SC and OSU. That's a playoff team

Michigan
Georgia
And 2 of
Notre Dame / Washington / Texas

If pressed I'd say Washington and Notre Dame

I still feel like they’ll lose a game they’re supposed to win, but I just can’t see it on paper.

You don’t think the SEC will get 2 in?

I’m still thinking

Y’all
Uga

Then one of:
Bama/LSU
USC/OSU/FSU

OSU has PSU at home…they’ll need to lost to nd and y’all to be left out. If youre their only loss they likely get in unless there’s an undefeated usc/fsu/Bama/Clem/LSU

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I still feel like they’ll lose a game they’re supposed to win, but I just can’t see it on paper.

You don’t think the SEC will get 2 in?

I’m still thinking

Y’all
Uga

Then one of:
Bama/LSU
USC/OSU/FSU
Pitt. It's why I said "likely" :lolbron:

And, I see Georgia going undefeated easily, their schedule is a joke... but there isn't an obvious 11-1 sec team that could usurp an undefeated Washington, ND, or Clemson. So, I don't see it.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
SEC QB play could be pretty good in 2024, if some things break right. Real promise

This season it’s a lot of experienced mid; just need a couple programs to let the youth do their thing

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
SEC QB play could be pretty good in 2024, if some things break right. Real promise

This season it’s a lot of experienced mid; just need a couple programs to let the youth do their thing
Archie will dominate the conference in '24 :win: