The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Harbaugh once said looking at Orji is “like looking at Herschel Walker playing quarterback.”
“A secret plan for Alex Orji. He’s got a chance to be maybe one of the greatest kick-returners of all time,” Harbaugh told the media on Tuesday. “Big 235-pound guy — he just started doing it, we’ll see how it goes. He’s also excelling at quarterback, so there will be some decisions that have to be made.
:wow:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Archie wasn't they qb, what that got to do with what I said :childplease:
I ain’t saying Ewers was Vince Young level greatness, but Archie (or the general level of talent) is gonna have to be much much better for him to dominate in what will be almost certainly his first full year starting

There ain’t too many Manziels out there yknow

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That season is the one that should make someone respect Alabama’s pedigree more than any other one. Auburn, OM and MSU all had the chance to take the bull by the horn with what was a very flawed Bama team between the QB and secondary, and all of them flailed when they had the chance

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:sas2: That season is the one that should make someone respect Alabama’s pedigree more than any other one. Auburn, OM and MSU all had the chance to take the bull by the horn with what was a very flawed Bama team between the QB and secondary, and all of them flailed when they had the chance
Saban played keep away in the Mississippi game

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I ain’t saying Ewers was Vince Young level greatness, but Archie (or the general level of talent) is gonna have to be much much better for him to dominate in what will be almost certainly his first full year starting

There ain’t too many Manziels out there yknow

Is there a bunch of Manziels ? Because there ain’t a qb in the sec that I’m up at night downing pepto over if I’m a DC currently, we will see as some of the young buls get some time under their belts, but as for ol archie, I’m thinking he’s going to be good, maybe great but nothing of the hype we are thinking

That season is the one that should make someone respect Alabama’s pedigree more than any other one. Auburn, OM and MSU all had the chance to take the bull by the horn with what was a very flawed Bama team between the QB and secondary, and all of them flailed when they had the chance

Was this the year both Bama schools got a foot in their ass from the Mississippi schools

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Is there a bunch of Manziels ? Because there ain’t a qb in the sec that I’m up at night downing pepto over if I’m a DC currently, we will see as some of the young buls get some time under their belts, but as for ol archie, I’m thinking he’s going to be good, maybe great but nothing of the hype we are thinking

Was this the year both Bama schools got a foot in their ass from the Mississippi schools
Arch has been great in practice. He’s a Manning with Sark don’t complicate things, he’s going to be a stud.