Thats the best you got? :ld:
Playoffs this year for yall?

jim-mora-mora.gif

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Did Y'all know the same dude who started RIVALS, then started 24/7, and then started On3. :dahell:
Yea Shannon Terry. Makes a company sells it then starts the exact same company to devalue the company he just sold lol. 24/7 should’ve made him sign a non compete or something he’s just gonna end up poaching all their best guys like he did to rivals.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yeah this is the year where the the QB is a game manager, and they need the surrounding talent to win games. But I am not sure they have it. None of the RBs, TEs, or WRs scare me. They have good tackles on the OL. Good DTs on the DL, but quietly Dallas Turner did not have a good year last year. LBs? Koolaid in the secondary but then who else? They need quite a few players to break out this year.
Koolaid gonna be punished for playing with Auburn’s name. No turncoat that does that troll tide horse shyt gets away with it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You being all over the place when all i asked was usc making the playoffs :buckPhil: . You don’t have to answer. Ill just look at the history of the cfp and form my own opinion. :think:
You never asked me anything :dwillhuh:

I asked you if it wasn't telling that CJ never beat Michigan :dahell:

Because it clearly wasn't the DC like everybody tried to paint it as in 2021.