• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
How this man keeps getting jobs is insane.

He’ll be out at Texas after year 2 in the sec.
There is nothing wrong with his records at Washington, look at their record the years prior. If he sucked at UW he would have never gotten the USC job where he was a drunk. Without a doubt he needs to win 9-10 games this year at Texas though.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That post was about Bama not Georgia. Idk maybe the mention of Koolaid and Dallas Turner should have clued you in.
Bama’s QB has spent all offseason going against Bama’s defense. Dude not gonna be “managing” shyt.

Silkk

Daps
There is nothing wrong with his records at Washington, look at their record the years prior. If he sucked at UW he would have never gotten the USC job where he was a drunk. Without a doubt he needs to win 9-10 games this year at Texas though.
He was fukking the AD that hired him :mjlol:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Bama’s QB has spent all offseason going against Bama’s defense. Dude not gonna be “managing” shyt.
You continue to show you really don't know shyt about what you are talking about more than half the time. Which bama QB or you referring to in this case? :jbhmm:

Silkk

Daps
You continue to show you really don't know shyt about what you are talking about more than half the time. Which bama QB or you referring to in this case? :jbhmm:
Milroe

And you just upset because you stuck with a bum ass coach you know ain’t shyt. How are yall The University of Texas but have fallen below TCU & Baylor. shyt is sad as hell.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Milroe

And you just upset because you stuck with a bum ass coach you know ain’t shyt. How are yall The University of Texas but have fallen below TCU & Baylor. shyt is sad as hell.
Milroe likely won't even win the job. He is probably more likely to be QB3 than QB1. But we got them in week 2 so I hope they go with Milroe.

And despite all that, the last time we played we beat y'all with ease.

Silkk

Daps
I got Bama in the championship vs. either LSU or Michigan
The title game not in New Orleans, Yall gonna drop a game to Bama. FSU is a toss up but I think yall get em.

And one of: Florida, Auburn, A&M, Ole Miss

Ole Miss had yall on the ropes bad last year. Just choked it.