PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Starting RB, PR, and KR? They was gone kill that man :dahell: It’s crazy that year was the only year he started too. He was a backup his first 2 years in college

@smitty22 need you to get in here and start juelzing :MJsnicker:

He was their offense, of course we talking the you gotta run the ball days, and don’t forget he sat behind Thurman Thomas

Ol stroud looking like who we thought he was
:sas1:

What i notice with osu qbs is their clock is off, they are used to having all day, plus Days offense can have some really long developing routes, so they get to the nfl and now they gotta adjust to that and it’s a steep learning curve

for all these pac 12 teams that went to the big 12, they are going to realize big 12 plays a bunch of air raid and no defense, courtesy of mike leach's old texas tech stomping grounds, but i guess the schools joining the big 12 don't have that much of a 'vested interest' to save their win-loss ratio like those teams that left for the big 10

The zona schools weren’t exactly stalwarts of defense, and like we’ve said on pods the big 12 was so unique offensively, DC’s were merely trying to slow shyt up, til Gary came along and then he started shutting a lot of shyt down including ole miss under Hugh

That might be changing though with all the turnover going on.

Baylor
K State
Cincy
BYU
Iowa State

all play defense. Not sure what Colorado offense will look like but doubt it will be air raid. Utah fasho gonna come in playing defense too. WVU will have a new coach in a year so who knows with them.

Exactly

nah fukk that shyt...the following year he threw the worst interception ever vs the same team

Dude looked so good then lost it idk what happened to him

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
ZEKE IS ABSOULTELY THE BEST RB IN OSU HISTORY

th

Daps
Reppin
Chi

While this is true, it’s just another example of big bank take lil bank…the story of capitalism.

I personally like all the things that make CFB not the nfl. I don’t ride Or die for pro teams like that.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
As long you as agree that Oklahoma gonna get WORKED in the SEC on a weekly basis then cool....

We're recruiting better than ever. So talent shouldn't be an issue. We'll be on par with LSU(ie right below Bama/Georgia for now) in that regard. Just have to get it done in the Win column.

Thanks

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I don't think they've been recruiting that well the last few years despite the rankings. Without Bryce Young to bail them out this year I think that gets exposed.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Them freshman were good Jimbo a shyt coach
No they were not. They might start panning out THIS year, but the "highest ranked class of all time" has been a dud thus far for 2 seasons

I have a friend of a friend with a kid on the team and he said Jimbo lost the locker room, and the players don't respect him bc of all the NIL stuff.