th
MAN DAT nikka WAS TRASH :childplease:

WHAT DID HE DO IN THE LEAGUE

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
No they were not. They might start panning out THIS year, but the "highest ranked class of all time" has been a dud thus far for 2 seasons

I have a friend of a friend with a kid on the team and he said Jimbo lost the locker room, and the players don't respect him bc of all the NIL stuff.
It was only one season, kids like Walter Nolan, Evan Stewart, Denver Harris(now with us), and Conner Weigman looked good for freshman. Wth y’all expected out of freshman?

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

While this is true, it’s just another example of big bank take lil bank…the story of capitalism.

I personally like all the things that make CFB not the nfl. I don’t ride Or die for pro teams like that.

Sad reality. Big brands have remain steadfast for the most part in college football so you can't be mad that the networks wanting to have them all on their platform. There is always a Cinderella team who shocks the world for a year or two but history has shown that they always fall back to mediocrity over time. Don't have that big loyal following who will support them through good and bad times.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t know where else to put this but…why isnt there a off-season/general NFL thread :wtf:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Did you miss the part where I said, despite the rankings? A&M had one of the GOAT classes in '21 and how has that worked out for them so far?
Yeah their development has been…inconsistent

Dudes keep on saying UGA is getting more talent than them now and that’s not really true. It’s roughly equal in terms of the rankings, UGA’s development is just monstrous. Hopefully losing to Bo Nix in the CFP this season starts exposing some cracks

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Yeah their development has been…inconsistent

Dudes keep on saying UGA is getting more talent than them now and that’s not really true. It’s roughly equal in terms of the rankings, UGA’s development is just monstrous. Hopefully losing to Bo Nix in the CFP this season starts exposing some cracks
Yeah this is the year where the the QB is a game manager, and they need the surrounding talent to win games. But I am not sure they have it. None of the RBs, TEs, or WRs scare me. They have good tackles on the OL. Good DTs on the DL, but quietly Dallas Turner did not have a good year last year. LBs? Koolaid in the secondary but then who else? They need quite a few players to break out this year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We're recruiting better than ever. So talent shouldn't be an issue. We'll be on par with LSU(ie right below Bama/Georgia for now) in that regard. Just have to get it done in the Win column.

Thanks
Oh…

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah this is the year where the the QB is a game manager, and they need the surrounding talent to win games. But I am not sure they have it. None of the RBs, TEs, or WRs scare me. They have good tackles on the OL. Good DTs on the DL, but quietly Dallas Turner did not have a good year last year. LBs? Koolaid in the secondary but then who else? They need quite a few players to break out this year.
They just won back to back Nattys with Stetson fn Bennett :heh: