The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My point exactly, you talk more about Texas than your current or future conference foes as if we are your rival. You may as well go join a Texas site. Do you see me talking shyt about USC randomly? No because I could give a shyt less about y'all.
Because you can’t say anything about USC.

Your team and coach are a perenial 8-4 program/coach. You can’t even talk shyt about Texas Tech let alone USC right now.

We talk about Texas because people are intrigued by car wrecks, and thats all Texas has been since 2010. A big ass car wreck of a shyt show.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
My point exactly, you talk more about Texas than your current or future conference foes as if we are your rival. You may as well go join a Texas site. Do you see me talking shyt about USC randomly? No because I could give a shyt less about y'all.
They was saying the same shyt about Michigan before back to back playoff berths. As if USC hasn't lost 3 games every full year since Obama's second term started. And lost 4 in most. And just lost to Tulane in a bowl game.

LSU just lost 5, 7 and 4 games in consecutive years.

Lotta rocks being thrown in glass houses here
full

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Because you can’t say anything about USC.

Your team and coach are a perenial 8-4 program/coach. You can’t even talk shyt about Texas Tech let alone USC right now.

We talk about Texas because people are intrigued by car wrecks, and thats all Texas has been since 2010. A big ass car wreck of a shyt show.
Breh y'all haven't won anything of mention since the last time we did. fukk outta here with that. Like y'all literally have the same amount of CFP appearances as we do, which is zero :dead: . In fact we have appeared in a NC game more recently than ya'll have which is why you conveniently picked 2010. We basically ended y'all reign. :camby: Which is probably why you harbor so much hate for us to this day.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I can't see Georgia losing any regular season game this year. I don't know if they'll win the title game though

Michigan
Washington
Texas
Georgia (or sec west champ if LSU bosses up)

You must have OSU losing to PSU and/or ND? If you’re their only loss they’ll be in again

Almost a guarantee the SEC gets 2 in

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Btw

Considering they were the absolute worst offense in big ten history last year...it's pretty clear Iowa players were throwing games or point shaving. Their AD should consider destroying and rebuilding...because farentz ain't gonna do shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
They was saying the same shyt about Michigan before back to back playoff berths. As if USC hasn't lost 3 games every full year since Obama's second term started. And lost 4 in most. And just lost to Tulane in a bowl game.

LSU just lost 5, 7 and 4 games in consecutive years.

Lotta rocks being thrown in glass houses here
full

Waiting for that reversion to the mean…ngl it won’t be this year tho :/

Silkk

Daps
Breh y'all haven't won anything of mention since the last time we did. fukk outta here with that. Like y'all literally have the same amount of CFP appearances as we do, which is zero :dead: . In fact we have appeared in a NC game more recently than ya'll have which is why you conveniently picked 2010. We basically ended y'all reign. :camby: Which is probably why you harbor so much hate for us to this day.
:mjlol: Hate? I root for Texas to be good because it’s better for the game just like Miami.

Yall just fukking suck.

As for USC. We have a rose bowl win, A conference title, and an 11 win season in the past six years.

What have yall won in the past six years? Don’t worry, I’ll wait…

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I have them losing to Penn state, Michigan, and either you or Wisconsin. I have no faith in their QB situation or their OL.

I legit think OSU might be the biggest letdown of the year.

I’m here for it. I’ll promise you that we won’t beat OSU this year (or the foreseeable future) unless an absolute miracle happens. their receivers are going to destroy our secondary again.

It’s a night game in Columbus, too.

They have PSU at home too…historically PSU didn’t do well in Columbus

Likely, To keep them out, it needs to be yall, 2 SEC teams, and a big 12 or Pac 10 team with 1 loss and that loss isn’t the same week as OSU’s

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mjlol: Hate? I root for Texas to be good because it’s better for the game just like Miami.

Yall just fukking suck.

As for USC. We have a rose bowl win, A conference title, and an 11 win season in the past six years.

What have yall won in the past six years? Don’t worry, I’ll wait…
As if we don't have a double digit win season and a major bowl win in the same time frame. :mjlol:
But apparently we are the delusional fanbase. You can't even face the fact you are in the same bucket we have been in for years. Time for you to face that reality breh. Y'all haven't been good either. And no one really gives a fukk about Pac 12 conference titles.

Silkk

Daps
As if we don't have a double digit win season and a major bowl win in the same time frame. :mjlol:
But apparently we are the delusional fanbase. You can't even face the fact you are in the same bucket we have been in for years. Time for you to face that reality breh. Y'all haven't been good either.
“A double digit win season” - We have three
0 Conference titles since 2009
0 Players drafted in an entire draft
Wasted Bijan

If we gonna keep it 100 yall haven’t even been Houston level of successful let alone TCU or Baylor.

Its all good though, By the end of September im sure you’ll be ready for Basketball season again :manny: