Veteran
Supporter
Daps

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
for all these pac 12 teams that went to the big 12, they are going to realize big 12 plays a bunch of air raid and no defense, courtesy of mike leach's old texas tech stomping grounds, but i guess the schools joining the big 12 don't have that much of a 'vested interest' to save their win-loss ratio like those teams that left for the big 10

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
for all these pac 12 teams that went to the big 12, they are going to realize big 12 plays a bunch of air raid and no defense, courtesy of mike leach's old texas tech stomping grounds, but i guess the schools joining the big 12 don't have that much of a 'vested interest' to save their win-loss ratio like those teams that left for the big 10
That might be changing though with all the turnover going on.

Baylor
K State
Cincy
BYU
Iowa State

all play defense. Not sure what Colorado offense will look like but doubt it will be air raid. Utah fasho gonna come in playing defense too. WVU will have a new coach in a year so who knows with them.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Are you posting from 2017?

-TCU is always a top defensive team
-Baylor has Dave Arranda, a hard nose defensive coach who has built great defenses everywhere
-Iowa St revolutioned college football defense the past several seasons. Belichick and everyone taking off season trips there to learn their rush 3 drop 8 technique

That's just a few. That narrative ur pushing is no longer the case

Those Pac 12 teams like Arizona and St are going to get WORKED on a weekly basis until they adjust

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Are you posting from 2017?

-TCU is always a top defensive team
-Baylor has Dave Arranda, a hard nose defensive coach who has built great defenses everywhere
-Iowa St revolutioned college football defense the past several seasons. Belichick and everyone taking off season trips there to learn their rush 3 drop 8 technique

That's just a few. That narrative ur pushing is no longer the case

Those Pac 12 teams like Arizona and St are going to get WORKED on a weekly basis until they adjust
As long you as agree that Oklahoma gonna get WORKED in the SEC on a weekly basis then cool....

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The Big 12 being a "no defense" conference is such a lazy take.