The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Should’ve been LSU playing SC…Remember K-State running through OU in the conference title?

Also remember OU THRASHING Texas A&M 77-0 that year too.

SC was can’t miss TV 04-06

Edit: I’m mashing up ‘03 & ‘04
…it should’ve been AUBURN not fukking OU choke-artist asses that get exposed every big bowl game.

This was before the media/espn became SEC obsessed, tho…nowadays even w/o the playoffs, there’s zero chance an undefeated sec gets fukked over like that.
They would’ve got they ass beat too

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah no chance in hell he goes to Mich. I heard Saturday, during halftime of his under Armour game

Pearl has always been a hell of a recruiter.

From whatever I’ve heard, it’s Duke…but ppl always say that any time Duke gets involved.

Must be nice to pull up last minute and be in the top 3 for any player, meanwhile the other coaches have been recruiting the player since 8th grade.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Pearl has always been a hell of a recruiter.

From whatever I’ve heard, it’s Duke…but ppl always say that any time Duke gets involved.

Must be nice to pull up last minute and be in the top 3 for any player, meanwhile the other coaches have been recruiting the player since 8th grade.
That’s why we all backing Zionist Jew breh and his desire to get off Under Armour. He getting a 5 star a cycle with a brand that has NO power in CBB.

Anyone still on UA is fighting with one hand behind their back fr. ND can still thrive because they’re Notre Dame, but we ain’t never gonna be consistently big dog in talent with them fraudsters.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
That’s why we all backing Zionist Jew breh and his desire to get off Under Armour. He getting a 5 star a cycle with a brand that has NO power in CBB.

Anyone still on UA is fighting with one hand behind their back fr. ND can still thrive because they’re Notre Dame, but we ain’t never gonna be consistently big dog in talent with them fraudsters.

That’s a good point About under armor. I don’t recall pearl pulling 5* at Tennessee back when, but they were still talented.

ND basketball doesn’t recruit too crazy, especially given the local talent in IN/IL.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Isnt MSU/ND series dead even since 2000?

Not suggesting ND is “afraid” but y’all seem much more interested in protecting your little boston college and navy “rivalries” over MSU & scUM….particularly scUM, which correct me if I’m wrong, is the only series you don’t have The all time lead on.

MSU vs ND goes back to the 1800s…
Let me correct you :umadOh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Isnt MSU/ND series dead even since 2000?

Not suggesting ND is “afraid” but y’all seem much more interested in protecting your little boston college and navy “rivalries” over MSU & scUM….particularly scUM, which correct me if I’m wrong, is the only series you don’t have The all time lead on.

MSU vs ND goes back to the 1800s…

I remember they basically were saying y’all was too small time of a rival to play, basically (nothing gained) which was bs, but I’m trippin they have not cranked it up since
Remember seeing this live and first time thinking wow this team could hang with them early 2000 canes, this was right after that era and pete carroll built a juggernaut.. That was a destruction.. STILL never seen USC vs. Miami live in modern era, what the fukk are we doing
:snoop:

With the 12 team playoff we may see it, but that’s also why I’m excited about it, we may get match ups that we wish we could see, rather than speculation, like that Auburn team that went undefeated, but didn’t play usc, on paper no, but, but they thought 05 usc was better than some nfl teams, and VY took over, and won, but either way I’m here for it
you have an official thread on thecoli every time you drop an episode?

you should probably chop up the interesting parts of the podcast and put it up on youtube, or put the full thing with chapters on youtube and then linktree it with the other platforms where the pod is hosted

make discord so other people can call in live during the podcast for live fukkery would be cool, idk, or are you on a casual scripted format?

idk, i need my information in attentive sporadic sessions, would probably throw on a podcast if i need background noise when doing mundane cleaning or driving or something

The thread ^^^

Doing a mash up and up load highlights, bruh we all work and don’t have an editing department, @skyrunner1 suggested we put the audio on YouTube, still gotta figure that out, but until we get an intern or something you get the podcast on apple, anchor, Spotify and some other platforms

We try asking this thread for questions , but i guess folks don’t have any, but it’s always an open door with questions, if you got one at me

If we fukk with you enough,(read you just cool people and not a weirdo) we have had folks on the pod from @smitty22 @NV-ME @KBadd
@malbaker86 danny foxworth @Trust Me @Ed MOTHERfukkING G
It’s some others I’m forgetting

Bout to fix that bro. I just subscribed :salute:
Bet that up breh

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I remember they basically were saying y’all was too small time of a rival to play, basically (nothing gained) which was bs, but I’m trippin they have not cranked it up since

With the 12 team playoff we may see it, but that’s also why I’m excited about it, we may get match ups that we wish we could see, rather than speculation, like that Auburn team that went undefeated, but didn’t play usc, on paper no, but, but they thought 05 usc was better than some nfl teams, and VY took over, and won, but either way I’m here for it

The thread ^^^

Doing a mash up and up load highlights, bruh we all work and don’t have an editing department, @skyrunner1 suggested we put the audio on YouTube, still gotta figure that out, but until we get an intern or something you get the podcast on apple, anchor, Spotify and some other platforms

We try asking this thread for questions , but i guess folks don’t have any, but it’s always an open door with questions, if you got one at me

If we fukk with you enough,(read you just cool people and not a weirdo) we have had folks on the pod from @smitty22 @NV-ME @KBadd
@malbaker86 danny foxworth @Trust Me @Ed MOTHERfukkING G
It’s some others I’m forgetting

Bet that up breh

I do understand the ND perspective on this, they don’t have a ton to gain from playing MSU. If they lose it’s rough, and the series has always been close back to the 90s, and if you win, you’re *supposed* to win bc you’re nd.

Secondly, they have a huge fanbase, particularly in the Midwest so they don’t get Much further expansion/exposure by playing another Midwestern team every year, particularly if there’s a 50% of losing to MSU or like 75% chance of losing to y’all. So, nd would rather play out East (navy,bc) where they can be more national and beat easy competition.

ND has a far easier opportunity than anyone else to position themselves as a national
Team, bc their name doesn’t have any geographical ties to it, similar to Duke hoops. A casual in a random State that doesn’t really follow college ball will adopt them if there’s not an in-State power.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps