DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
FSU winning this shyt y'all boys can cry all the fukk you want. :manny:

200w.gif

@nolesrunthis is that you fam

remind me, why is nick saban smiling in the press conference thumbnails recently?

is it because he got back kevin steele?

He bought a 17 million dollar retirement home, he bout to ride this season out then consult

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
What are the best radio shows/podcasts for college football?
I mostly listen to cbs sports cover 3 podcast

Also another one I check out is the Slander U podcast but that’s on a smaller scale and they mainly just talk shyt about every team lol

Some others I check out from time to time

Solid Verbal
Athlon Sports Cover 2 podcast

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Been to two Auburn pregame. It's a private party fest, you got some money you'll be alright but without....
They got a NBHC tent (a single one) that’s usually fairly inviting, but yeah for the most part it’s people that group-buy tents or plots and they already got everyone they want

I imagine something like LSU or Arizona St to have a way wilder pre-game scene

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
What are the best radio shows/podcasts for college football?
it depends on who you're rooting for, there might be a local one for your fanbase...

for overall coverage, mainstream media just does hot takes, planned debates, and wrong pre-season rankings just to go viral from the comment section by pissing off certain fanbases and appealing to certain fanbases because of TV-contract biases just to let them down and drive another narrative once the season unfolds, and never give lesser population fanbases like Tulane any coverage or feature mini-docs for beating USC in the sugar bowl after going 2-10 the previous season and losing to Oklahoma coached both by Lincoln Riley...

or there are those homer podcasts where nothing is wrong, there isn't yellow flags anywhere, and they brown nose their football program while dismissing their rivals giving you a false sense of hope every year...and 247 sports just spams the youtube's podcast game with industry plant announcers that aren't even from the area and pretend like they know the fanbase or recruiting base by saying obvious glossed over details for a painful amount of time but can't get into specifics about personal stories or know the local landmarks at all

i think these independent youtubers who aren't fed payola money from big media to force-feed you narratives are your best bet, but everything is biased, based on clickbait by playing with your emotions with yellow journalism in video format nowadays, and i really hate those youtubers who said they used to play but was injured or whatever and still pretend they can still be in the league somewhere and wedge themselves into the story or by comparing themselves in every other video with woulda coulda shoulda scenarios or tries extra hard to show that they are grateful

this guy's decent, there's a couple more similar to what he does being a casual fan but knowing specifics or gather enough research to know about it, but i forget some of the channels

this guy's on the come up and may make fire videos if he just focuses on football

and there's the nostalgia, stat heavy, obscure stuff like jon bois, and the remnants of sbnation, deadspin, and all that

random videos

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They got a NBHC tent (a single one) that’s usually fairly inviting, but yeah for the most part it’s people that group-buy tents or plots and they already got everyone they want

I imagine something like LSU or Arizona St to have a way wilder pre-game scene
I'm right by the stadium both games. Maybe in dorm parking it's more live, but around the stadium, private party fest