206 & 734

The cover:
usa_today_19508925.0.jpg

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Freeman recruiting his ass off. Wasn’t BK saying he couldn’t recruit as well at ND as he could at LSU?

I think venables will be gone in the next 3 years

Surprised Lincoln Riley/SC isn’t much higher given all the CA talent.
They had a top5 class most of last year and their class collapsed at the end

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
How many more weeks til a mod wises up and stickies this thread?

Week 3 knowing them
When it’s game day.
Right

The irony given lane bounced on Tenn-a-key for usc, and it was big business, and kids had to suffer because a new coach came in
I’m cool w/ that.

Basketball will be rough too bc there are stretches of conference play where teams are playing 3 games in a 7-8 day span. Will be almost impossible to do going out west.

Eventually I see the big ten having pods or 2 divisions and the west playing nearly exclusively the west and Vice versa

I don’t feel sorry for them kids, after 1st semester they not worried about grades or anything this is getting them used to nba life, congrats this your first west coast swing, and guess what, it won’t be your last
Freeman recruiting his ass off. Wasn’t BK saying he couldn’t recruit as well at ND as he could at LSU?

I think venables will be gone in the next 3 years

Surprised Lincoln Riley/SC isn’t much higher given all the CA talent.

Nd good for getting some kids here and there, but enough to make a change when it counts, is hard, still ain’t had an explosive wr in forever

Not sure how Brent will do, this year will go a long way

Cali talent has fluctuated a lot, and the kids that are really good, end up in the sec or big ten
ND needs a new athletic director tbh.

Resigning with under armor was criminal.

Not merging with the B1G's NBC contract, where you would lock in the noon game on NBC every week, was an opportunity lost.

Watching your rivalries potentially collapse thru mergers, oversight.

They should be a powerhouse with the strongest NIL

They’ve never been with Nike, so they must have got a sweetheart of a deal, especially given UA is removing that arm of their apparatus(marylands not even re-up’n)

I understand not being quick to pull the trigger, because nd is always playing with house money, plus, i think there is language in their acc deal. Nd could go out and tomorrow have a deal brokered with the big, so they are seeing what the landscape permits

I don’t understand moving away from the big ten to be acc-centric but they still good, them games against Clemson, Miami and uga did numbers

Nil idk it’s still nd kids can get paid, but they don’t have any kids with star power, to promote, plus it’s an academic institution with high standards (yeah i know they make exceptions) they not getting them all

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Damn you that scared of usc joining the B1G? Never thought id see the day when you posting scared. The Coli is officially dead. :beutusDamn:
I posted that because after this season Michigan beating yall ass in the regular season finale will be less special.

Still will be funny though :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Inaccuracies…

Nebraska has the GOAT fans, without a doubt.

MSU fans are annoying but in my experience they’re more annoying to deal with within our own fanbase (ex the sky is falling every hoops season).

UM alumni and AA residents are actually good fans, never had an issue with them, always was shown love in AA. However, The downriver, or rural michigander crowd that associates their identity w/ UM is one of the worst fanbases in all of sports.

I’ve never had issues with OSU fans (enemy of thy enemy), always was shown love in Columbus.

I’ve met a lot of Wisconsin fans that will have you believe they’re an Alabama-level program

Penn State fans are usually delusional as well thinking they’re a top 5 all time program. Remember how hard they dug in and defended JoePa?

ND? See Michigan

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

So much wrong in this post.

Nebraska has the GOAT fans.

MSU fans are annoying but in my experience they’re more annoying to deal with within our own fanbase (ex the sky is falling every hoops season).

UM alumni and AA residents are actually good fans, never had an issue with them, always was shown love in AA. However, The downriver, or rural michigander crowd that associates their identity w/ UM is one of the worst fanbases in all of sports.

I’ve never had issues with OSU fans (enemy of thy enemy), always was shown love in Columbus.

aTm is the #1 worst after osu. Tennessee should be in straight up loyal. The Michigan ranking...I won't even acknowledge