PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
We are because we would have ended up like Nebraska... abandoning our priority recruiting area and the boosters pulling all funding from athletics to play games in a conference that we weren't really wanted in over a conference that was a better geographical and cultural fit.

Former OU president David Boren was about to destroy OU athletics in the pursuit of AAU status.

I think we see kids will come if you that deal, it’s not like the majors don’t pull kids from wherever

Osu has kids from Cali Texas dmv and Florida coming to the Midwest

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I still can’t stomach claiming the dude, and the recruits who cite him being a “best friend of a coach” must be insane. I know for the most part, you relate to the positional recruiter, but I’d be disgusted the second I had to look at dude
Whats the difference in him and bruce pearl? :comeon:

You mad at this dude for tricking when Harsin was on campus fukking the sororities? :what:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Really wish B1G would’ve gotten UT-A. Was it because they were a package deal with OU, and OU didn’t measure up academically? I have to imagine UT is in AAU and pull their weight with research

If we are dumping teams from conferences, I have no issue with Rutgers leaving. They provide nothing but an occasional road hoops game at MSG

I was telling my breh that the soon to be formed super conferences will need a few vandys, northwesterns, in the mix so every game isn’t do or die.

ND is the big prize that will be forced to eventually join a conference. Culturally they fit perfectly w/ the B1G, although they probably fancy themselves on par athletically with the SEC powers 🙄🙄🙄

They’ll do whatever they can to remain as independent as possible.

@Silkk, Once USC is integrated, is the plan to still play a full B1G schedule AND ND still? Could lead to some murderous scheduling in the future if so.
Yeah, They’re not dropping that ND game for anything

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
There is a lot of misinformation out there regarding realignment. This shyt happens every time too. Something in realignment news will spring about out of nowhere, and then in the weeks that follow, everybody suddenly got sources saying the ACC will come apart at the seams, only for the Pac 12 and Big 12 to get ransacked again a year later:mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
There is a lot of misinformation out there regarding realignment. This shyt happens every time too. Something in realignment news will spring about out of nowhere, and then in the weeks that follow, everybody suddenly got sources saying the ACC will come apart at the seams, only for the Pac 12 and Big 12 to get ransacked again a year later:mjlol:
If you are trying to play the first game, majority of mf talking out their ass, cuz the mf who know shyt aren’t talking, that’s why i say let’s wait and see

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

@904Lurker @malbaker86 yall gotta answer for this

I liked them dammit :mjcry:

These were horrendous to me too

FbGWu9VUYAITuHt