The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
SO now it's the o-line that sucked?
I said the O Line can’t bully Bama’s line WITH that style of play. LSU’s offense is easy to scheme against if you have that type of talent on the other side of the ball. Lenny ain’t gotta be Reggie Bush in a creative offensive. Spread em out and force one Bama player to try to take him down rather than a dive play that turns into a gang tackle. If you can’t understand this, then :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yep

Because Nick knew les, he was all run game, you shut that down and survive his one to two trick plays and you got it, and one thing Nick is def gon do, is shut down/slow down your run scheme

I forgot they went 8-5 in 14

In 15 they lost 30-16, they went into the half only down 3 then they jumped on their head, Leonard had 31 yards sheesh, and that was his most productive year playing for lsu
Les didn’t coach that game

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
typical ridiculousness of a nole fan on display :heh:

Post highlighting a LEGENDARY CFB player whose career was cut short because they ran dude into ground til their was no tread left.. and you turn around and post some bs..

I’m no noles fan, that’s just a friendly jab at no sleep cuz he love to jab me, bruh just ran into a brick wall, and he had two really unfortunate injuries not ran down like that, i mean they leaned on him but he was good
That offense and style of play seemed to never have trouble against everyone else he was killing it against. He couldn’t out athlete Bama defensive guys like he did everyone else’s

This is what I’ve always said of les, when he could out muscle you he did, and that usually worked for 80-90% of the opp he faced, but when he actually had to coach and scheme he was dead in the water, the killer part he’s an offensive coach, nikka ain’t have a change up
A prime Bo Jackson mixed with Herschel Walker ain’t doing shyt either if the O Line ain’t getting no push. Bama had 8 games worth of tape and 2 weeks to break down that 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense. The O Line couldnt out athlete Bama’s D line, not Fournette. And the play calling and formations made it just that much easier. No miss directions, no screens, no uptempo, and no man in motion. Just toss left, toss right, and hand off up the middle to #7. Now tell me how much success you gonna have against a bama team that see this coming from a les mile away
That’s because les refused to switch shyt up, it’s not like les ain’t know Nick studied his tapes, he was hard headed and thought he was the smartest mf in the room

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Fournette & Guice both free agents rn. Guice just got cut by the indoor football league :wow:

NFL really DGAF about Running Backs. Zeke and Dalvin Cook unsigned rn too :wow:
RB still the glamour position from optimist til high school but I think this offseason the first one them youngs gon start getting the memo. NFL dgaf about no runningbacks.. U better off bulking into a freak LB, playin safety or slimming down and playing wr depending on your hands..

Been tellin these jits that for a minute, they dont listen, but now they will.. Sad to see but thats life, shyt evolves..

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
RB still the glamour position from optimist til high school but I think this offseason the first one them youngs gon start getting the memo. NFL dgaf about no runningbacks.. U better off bulking into a freak LB, playin safety or slimming down and playing wr depending on your hands..

Been tellin these jits that for a minute, they dont listen, but now they will.. Sad to see but thats life, shyt evolves..
Where you could really see it is RBs in college in their second year asking to get some receptions, and transferring when they can't. A second string RB even as good as Donovan Edwards in a different situation might consider transferring to a school that will feature him as a situational receiver or catching a lot of passes...

Last edited: