• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Damn, well hopefully he ball out and gets a shot for a senior season

It was Haskins still running

If you are going to dig into the big bad program you best be Teflon, otherwise you put your story together and wait til the commission gives you permission, that’s rule number one in journalism you can’t bite the hand that feeds you inside info and think they won’t put you down and freeze you out
Only reason Haskins still running is cause he wanted by the law. Serial women beater. :BrutusScust:

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I saw that tweet, didnt post it here cuz they used a pic from '08 or some shyt.. like bruh atleast get a good pic of the GOAT squad if you gonna post something..

But yea breh, I lived it, as a youngn going to OB.. LEGENDARY :wow:It was like a foregone conclusion, we either blocking punts, housing em and if its an INT that shyt getting HOUSED too..

Bro what happened to Miami?? It’s crazy yall ain’t did shyt since the early 2000s. Did moving to the ACC fukk y’all up that bad or did coaches there stop recruiting the best players?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Bro what happened to Miami?? It’s crazy yall ain’t did shyt since the early 2000s. Did moving to the ACC fukk y’all up that bad or did coaches there stop recruiting the best players?
Like anything its a long list of items that would take alot of time to explain but the main issues is the school shouldnt have experienced the success it has, its a small private school that just happens to be in one of most fertile recruiting grounds in a large city. The prior 20 years of success made the school think they did not have to invest in program and it would just run the way it always has and they could continue to be cheap. From '83-03 they probably had their hand in like 12 championships winning a handful while destroying bluebloods and kkk teams that america loves to root for.

School feel like they are entitled to local players while not investing in program, Butch was one of best talent evaluators to ever walk cfb sideline, he did a screw job when he told admin he was coming back, Schiano left for rutgers (not saying he is a great coach but he is better than Leisure Larry) gig then turn around and Butch bounce to NFL. The team felt like they had championship team so they wanted to keep staff intact, they hire babysitter Larry Coker. He crashes lambo and the school instead of hiring a proven coach, they go cheap and hire a coach on fired staff Randy Shannon, those back 2 back hires :snoop: while cfb became an arms race and coach salaries start to take off when they could of probably had any coach in america after putting back 2 back 2 back coaches in NFL is absolutely insane. Being cheap then tying themselves to pro style offense when the spread was elevating other upstart teams is another big one. If you arent gonna have the money to compete with big state schools you better have a coach who can draw them up, this seems to have been something that they just couldnt wrap their heads around. Cheap on coaches, cheap on facilities, no investment in players, the brand losing its hold on local players and other teams coming down and picking off players one by one. The stories that could be told just on a few local guys. If the school doesnt care then why would locals who have no ties to university :manny:.. Its a tough cycle to break once you start that downward spiral, then add they hire a decent recruiter in Al Golden and then the Nevin Shapiro scandal breaks, they wanna give the boys the death penalty for a couple of boats n hoes action meanwhile in SEC.. :pachaha:

Oh and mind you the school has ALWAYS been about optics, atleast for last decade plus, they werent committed to winning $$$. But they will blow up your phone for season tix talking about building champions. :mjlol:THE ONLY REASON they put money into program last couple years is because Vilma got in Herbstreit ear and he went on live on Gameday and called the admin out. They clutched their pearls soo fast :picard: that the president released a statement, Athletic Director was fired, Manny was let go and billionaires stepped up and they went and snatched Mario from Nike U.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What's the word on Dantre Robinson on the Texas side?
180716145600-texas-cowboy-hat-oil-780x439-516483-edited.jpg

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Only reaso Haskins still running is cause he wanted by the law. Serial women beater. :BrutusScust:

Whoa idk about serial
"Their standard is not above our standard" are 'strong words' :unimpressed:

Please start the season :why:
We want to win a lot too

Taste great vs less filling argument

Smh

nikkas gon make some billboard material if they can

@skyrunner1 great synopsis on Miami, the part that always stuck out to me, the admin gave no fukks about sports, but they were so short sighted and when they hired ol girl, as the president, she went out her way to be indifferent about the football team, that really fukked y’all cuz she was on some we are an academic bastion, but the killer part, Miami is a great school, but I’ve never in my life heard anyone consider Miami an ivy or something, so for all her work, and years of hurting the athletic department still no one looks at Miami like they do the ivys

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Them is regular words. :rudy:
In the sense that, are they on the schedule to even bring them up.

@skyrunner1 great synopsis on Miami, the part that always stuck out to me, the admin gave no fukks about sports, but they were so short sighted and when they hired ol girl, as the president, she went out her way to be indifferent about the football team, that really fukked y’all cuz she was on some we are an academic bastion, but the killer part, Miami is a great school, but I’ve never in my life heard anyone consider Miami an ivy or something, so for all her work, and years of hurting the athletic department still no one looks at Miami like they do the ivys
Yea I probably skipped Donna when mentioning the optics of winning. She basically sabotaged the whole dept and had mindset of as long as they stay out of headlines for negative things then winning isnt #1 priority. They moved to ACC with ACC thinking they were getting a school committed to winning meanwhile the school looked at ACC with profit sharing as a way to get money regardless of results. Just NASTY. They did raise their world news ranking some but like you mentioned never to level of Duke or something :mjlol: