The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Back when SU was still something to talk about I remember thinking "goddamn we missed a storm :whew:" lmao
If you ever hear them boys talk about the beating McNabb put on them in the dome, lol.. That shyt was one of the motivations for that run to never get beat again.. With Big East title on line I think they smacked us like 66-13. MCNabb put on a show with that option..

Whats crazy is the next week we had a makeup game from earlier in season because of a hurricane with undefeated #3 Cade McNown led UCLA team, they win that game they playing in BCS fiesta bowl for the chip. EVERYONE expected them to smack us, I think they had the #1 offense in country and the defense just got cooked by McNabb. Edgerrin went CRAZY for close to 300 yards. That put everyone on notice what was to come..

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
If you ever hear them boys talk about the beating McNabb put on them in the dome, lol.. That shyt was one of the motivations for that run to never get beat again.. With Big East title on line I think they smacked us like 66-13. MCNabb put on a show with that option..

Whats crazy is the next week we had a makeup game from earlier in season because of a hurricane with undefeated #3 Cade McNown led UCLA team, they win that game they playing in BCS fiesta bowl for the chip. EVERYONE expected them to smack us, I think they had the #1 offense in country and the defense just got cooked by McNabb. Edgerrin went CRAZY for close to 300 yards. That put everyone on notice what was to come..
Yup I was at that game lmao. We ended up losing to Florida in the BCS Orange Bowl. shyt went downhill when they fired coach Pasqualoni.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This shyt here was hilarious :russ:

marcus-hall.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yeah 2021 is definitely better as things actually played out, and maybe you could make an argument it’s better even if JSN does play. I just think a core with those two completely healthy, Egbuka and X just running around in 0 coverage with no help…that’s tough to compete against
S
OSU needing last minute bursts to beat PSU and Utah and not have 4 losses that year is :what:
defense was ass :scust:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You CANT. MAKE. THIS. shyt. UP. They might drop the hammer on Kentucky or Mizzou for good measure..

They basically searched for something that’d let em fire dude with cause. If the core theme of the article was something you stood by enough to not retract the story, then I don’t see how being off with the number of retained players is enough to justify firing dude

They def had to placate THUGa though

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Head coach and offensive staff got fired right after he commited to them. still stuck around but the new staff bringing in “their guys”. So he bout to tear that lil shyt up and get on at another Power 5

Damn, well hopefully he ball out and gets a shot for a senior season
S

defense was ass :scust:

It was Haskins still running
They basically searched for something that’d let em fire dude with cause. If the core theme of the article was something you stood by enough to not retract the story, then I don’t see how being off with the number of retained players is enough to justify firing dude

They def had to placate THUGa though
If you are going to dig into the big bad program you best be Teflon, otherwise you put your story together and wait til the commission gives you permission, that’s rule number one in journalism you can’t bite the hand that feeds you inside info and think they won’t put you down and freeze you out