• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
1. He didn't fukk us. He just sucked and got fired. :manny:

2. His OCs since leaving Bama were literally Briles' son and then Briles' son in law :dahell:
When i say fukked i mean he didn’t keep winning

You can borrow a concept, but his offense was at Bama winning accolades and championships

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When i say fukked i mean he didn’t keep winning

You can borrow a concept, but his offense was at Bama winning accolades and championships
Who's offense at Bama didn't win accolades and championships the past 15 years :comeon:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
What's crazy is I still believe lane kiffin will turn some corner and become an outstanding coach one day :heh: idk why I think he'll make it still after continuously failing and falling uphill.

His offenses still be :banderas: though
Dam I think Kiffin is legit tho.. He had some missteps as a youngn after being put at the feet of Norm Chow cuz of his pops.. But who wouldnt take the NFL gig thrown at them no matter the age. Dude won 10 games at freakin Ole miss in one of cfb toughest divisions if not toughest.. Might have to check the record books to see how often that has been done at ole miss.. Dude is doing more wit less, I never see ole miss in top recruiting rankings. What more can you ask of a coach

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Dam I think Kiffin is legit tho.. He had some missteps as a youngn after being put at the feet of Norm Chow cuz of his pops.. But who wouldnt take the NFL gig thrown at them no matter the age. Dude won 10 games at freakin Ole miss in one of cfb toughest divisions if not toughest.. Might have to check the record books to see how often that has been done at ole miss.. Dude is doing more wit less, I never see ole miss in top recruiting rankings. What more can you ask of a coach
I mean they won exactly zero good games last year and the 10 win season they beat who? An overrated Arkansas team who lost 3 more games that year by one point at home? Same for aTm? He has to start winning important games for me to say "what else can he do". He can win a game vs a good team

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Who's offense at Bama didn't win accolades and championships the past 15 years :comeon:

Don’t do that, Nick used him to modernize the offense
did OSU burn these jerseys

They were funny looking but i like it when teams mix it up
Exactly, when lane is in his bag, man he’s hell

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I mean they won exactly zero good games last year and the 10 win season they beat who? An overrated Arkansas team who lost 3 more games that year by one point at home? Same for aTm? He has to start winning important games for me to say "what else can he do". He can win a game vs a good team
But that’s just it, he’s amassing talent and winning, in order to start beating the boogeymen of his conference he’d need a bigger injection of talent

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I know we got a couple Michigan fans on here, whats the word on this season? Returning QB and some skill guys, both backs, etc. Been to a couple playoff games that didnt go your way but is this the year ya break thru?

Atleast I can say media team is at a elite level, caught a couple of yt vids and like how they doing they storytelling and showing different sides of their players.. Dope to see. :ehh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You missed Hugh Freeze's run?

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I know we got a couple Michigan fans on here, whats the word on this season? Returning QB and some skill guys, both backs, etc. Been to a couple playoff games that didnt go your way but is this the year ya break thru?

Atleast I can say media team is at a elite level, caught a couple of yt vids and like how they doing they storytelling and showing different sides of their players.. Dope to see. :ehh:

JJ’s healthy and getting to develop chemistry with the wr core, got a new qb coach who should clean up the mechanics

Defense returns some talent but young in a lot of areas, especially our defensive backfield, one of the young Turks gon have to snatch that starting spot and take his lumps, I’m hoping ol boy that’s 6’3 or the pollard kid