The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
FSU had Peter Warrick , Coles, Minnis,Dugans, and others.

UF had Reidel, Ike, Jacques Green, and Travis Mcgriff.

Both won chips with those rooms
2000 UM Santana Moss, Reggie Wayne, Andre King, Daryl Jones with Andre Johnson in the cut, its a scary sight.. Pre spread era STRAIGHT GOONS
:wow: Turn the OB to a track meet..

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
USC coming for them midwest recruits?

California has been a major exporter of football talent for the past decade, with roughly 55 percent of its top-100 prospects leaving the state since 2014. For every top-100 player from another state who signed with a California school during that stretch, there were two top-100 prospects from California who signed elsewhere.

Dating back to the 2014 recruiting cycle, only three other Big Ten programs have signed a blue-chip prospect from California: Nebraska, Wisconsin and Michigan State.

High school coaches in the Midwest have observed a similar trend with the L.A. schools, particularly USC. Several coaches interviewed said their players were getting more attention from USC. One said the Trojans expressed interest in recruiting Midwestern prospects to play in the trenches. Another predicted that name, image and likeness would make the L.A. schools more appealing because players could afford to fly their families to the West Coast several times a year.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
me (cousin)

What happened?

RI tho… gonna see a bunch of cape verdin chicks
USC coming for them midwest recruits?
It’s not a hard sell, thug it out in the Midwest for 4 years or go to California with beaches and multiple 10s to the point where 6-7 would be an 8 in your local town

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
One of the most ridiculous things I've ever read :mjtf:

I saw that tweet, didnt post it here cuz they used a pic from '08 or some shyt.. like bruh atleast get a good pic of the GOAT squad if you gonna post something..

But yea breh, I lived it, as a youngn going to OB.. LEGENDARY :wow:It was like a foregone conclusion, we either blocking punts, housing em and if its an INT that shyt getting HOUSED too..

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I saw that tweet, didnt post it here cuz they used a pic from '08 or some shyt.. like bruh atleast get a good pic of the GOAT squad if you gonna post something..

But yea breh, I lived it, as a youngn going to OB.. LEGENDARY :wow:It was like a foregone conclusion, we either blocking punts, housing em and if its an INT that shyt getting HOUSED too..
Yea he corrected himself in the comments with an appropriate pic lol.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Yea he corrected himself in the comments with an appropriate pic lol.

Oh shyt, he mustve got called out, :russ:

Dam Chris Campbell #48 in the pic (RIP) :mjcry:Died in car crash like a month after championship game

James Lewis #23 Was A DOG from Jersey, housed a pick in Championship game, only DB starter that didnt go first round that year.. Ed, Buchannon and Rumph all went first round..

My bro played with Najeh at Central, Najeh was cool AF and BEAST like 6'1 240 ran 4.4 before the devastating injury.. If he didnt blow out his knee he woulda probably been best back out of them all.. They moved him to fullback in college and he still made it to league, he returned kicks for GB:mjlol:Man dont get me started..

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Oh shyt, he mustve got called out, :russ:

Dam Chris Campbell #48 in the pic (RIP) :mjcry:

James Lewis #23 Was A DOG from Jersey, housed a pick in Championship game, only DB starter that didnt go first round that year.. Ed, Buchannon and Rumph all went first round..

My bro played with Najeh at Central, Najeh was cool AF and BEAST like 6'1 240 ran 4.4 before the devastating injury.. If he didnt blow out his knee he woulda probably been best back out of them all.. They moved him to fullback in college and he still made it to league, he returned kicks for GB:mjlol:Man dont get me started..
Back when SU was still something to talk about I remember thinking "goddamn we missed a storm :whew:" lmao