• Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Iowa and Penn state ain’t shyt. Wisconsin is to be decided

Have some nuts and quote me

Iowa had one of the best defenses in cfb, if they had any offense they’d be trouble well they got our old qb, te, and a 4 star former osu wr
What kind of hazing goes on at northwestern :dahell:

No studying til you do your workout first
Extra homework’s and you gotta do the grad students dissertation defense
Making nikkas take adv calculus without a calculator
@DropTopDoc gonna be a problem @AVXL

Jesus they make nikkas this big

(I understand that was super pause, but shyt man) this nikka was created in a lab or something
The OL they're builiding is ridiculous. They're adding another 4* OL tomorrow as well

Another Illinois prospect :martin:
Juelz this one :brutusAhh:

The fukk did nikkas know in 2017?
Whats the criteria for this type of stuff because I think I could ask 100 international people about columbus and high majority wouldnt know what or where it is to even rank it high, and the few who did know actually were confused for Colombia or something..
@smitty22 writing in about 40 times

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Anything better than that sh*thole of a state that looks like a fukking mitten :pacspit:.
flippin-mittens.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
this the time to tell your girl she got maybe 7 saturdays left to plan something.. Other than that, you know what it is.. :ufdup:
Breh, Any chick im dealing with already know that Saturdays in the fall is a no no. :mjlol:

Ever since I grew up and been on my own I've told everybody that Saturdays in the fall is off limits. You can hit me up if you want to, Just don't expect a response :camby:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Breh, Any chick im dealing with already know that Saturdays in the fall is a no no. :mjlol:

Ever since I grew up and been on my own I've told everybody that Saturdays in the fall is off limits. You can hit me up if you want to, Just don't expect a response :camby:
Exactly I’m chilling watching it