PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Threat of Tebow run make that play even more dangerous, especially at the goalline..
It really is, it had people missing assignments

The full/H back had the best block he sealed the edge forcing number 1 to have to come down hill on the threat of Tebow, and 32 panicked, number 2 told him get the inside release guy, he ended up losing 5 on the assignment, because he was so ready to come down hill on the qb, but 1 had him, everyone was in conflict, urban was in his bag

It’s not talked enough that, man these coaches have plans but these young kids who in hot moments make bad mistakes

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
It really is, it had people missing assignments

The full/H back had the best block he sealed the edge forcing number 1 to have to come down hill on the threat of Tebow, and 32 panicked, number 2 told him get the inside release guy, he ended up losing 5 on the assignment, because he was so ready to come down hill on the qb, but 1 had him, everyone was in conflict, urban was in his bag

It’s not talked enough that, man these coaches have plans but these young kids who in hot moments make bad mistakes
Yea them split second decisions got players in a torture rack. Plus there is soo many options that whatever you chose you would look like a fool, I think corner route is wide open also, lol..

Mind you this is '07, Defensive coords had absolutely no clue how to defend the simplest of spread options, you watch the highlights from back then and simple zone read was taking teams to heights never seen before, lol.. Early adopters of spread offenses benefited like crazy, while making defenses look like fools for a long time..

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Yea them split second decisions got players in a torture rack. Plus there is soo many options that whatever you chose you would look like a fool, I think corner route is wide open also, lol..

Mind you this is '07, Defensive coords had absolutely no clue how to defend the simplest of spread options, you watch the highlights from back then and simple zone read was taking teams to heights never seen before, lol.. Early adopters of spread offenses benefited like crazy, while making defenses look like fools for a long time..
This goes back to a discussion we had on the pod about how a head of the game a lot of big 12 teams, they just ain’t have the horses to make a push, a lot of your favorite coordinators either came from or borrowed from the big 12

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
This goes back to a discussion we had on the pod about how a head of the game a lot of big 12 teams, they just ain’t have the horses to make a push, a lot of your favorite coordinators either came from or borrowed from the big 12
Wait, there is a podcast? :ohhh:

And you are preaching to the choir, been saying the game is going spread and there are many flavors of it, just adopt one. Mind you this was 15+ years ago but Miami was stuck in pro style purgatory, I warned them they would become the nebraska fans we laughed at holding on the ancient offensive system as the game evolved..

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Larry Johnson….

More like Larry Holmes :flabbynsick:

Ol Flat Top ass nikka

Lets look at Larry's last few classes.

2020:
4 star Darrion Henry-Young - transferred to Kentucky
4 star Jacobe Cowan - Transferred to UNC

(Only 3 Dlineman that whole class... and we wonder why they so soft :mjlol:)

2021:
5 star JT Tuimoloau - He hit here
5 star Jack Sawyer - Bust
4 star Michael Hall Jr. - Bust
4 star Tyeik Williams - Bust

(I'm noticing a trend here)

2022:
4 star Kenyatta Jackson - Who?
4 star Omari Abor - Who?
4 star Caden Curry - Who?
4 star Hero Canu - Who?

Trash ass program. :hubie:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Even in the blind eye test of them stats, nothing says Burrow had a particularly great day. 7.6 YPA and a pick with 4 NFL receiving talents is objectively a meh day
You’re a desperate Auburn fan reaching for straws you can miss me with the blind eye test. When you start nitpicking stats and making goofy statements that’s usually a dead giveaway. A QB having 300+ yards 2TD and a dub is not a bad day

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Even in the blind eye test of them stats, nothing says Burrow had a particularly great day. 7.6 YPA and a pick with 4 NFL receiving talents is objectively a meh day

You know it’s sad when i agree with him, clearly the score doesn’t reflect how the game went, but they was doing work, i think your defense clearly found a way to keep them off the scoreboard so props for that but Joe still ate
Wait, there is a podcast? :ohhh:

And you are preaching to the choir, been saying the game is going spread and there are many flavors of it, just adopt one. Mind you this was 15+ years ago but Miami was stuck in pro style purgatory, I warned them they would become the nebraska fans we laughed at holding on the ancient offensive system as the game evolved..

Yes sir

Our latest one, it’s hard to get the whole gang here, all the time because of scheduling, but it’s a pick and roll with me and pcp

It’s good to be white

But he’s a good coach, but he’s had terrible luck with staff, i think he’s finally figured some things out, and if given a chance he may do alright, from what I’ve heard from people who are way more connected than me, he does the politics and ceo thing well, and is a joy to be around, which is half the battle, honestly if he could find a good oc i would have loved to seen him in Baton Rouge
Let’s look at Larry's last few classes.

2020:
4 star Darrion Henry-Young - transferred to Kentucky
4 star Jacobe Cowan - Transferred to UNC

(Only 3 Dlineman that whole class... and we wonder why they so soft :mjlol:)

2021:
5 star JT Tuimoloau - He hit here
5 star Jack Sawyer - Bust
4 star Michael Hall Jr. - Bust
4 star Tyeik Williams - Bust

(I'm noticing a trend here)

2022:
4 star Kenyatta Jackson - Who?
4 star Omari Abor - Who?
4 star Caden Curry - Who?
4 star Hero Canu - Who?

Trash ass program. :hubie:

I think Jack is doing ok, he’s a solid contributor, he probably was over graded and probably a 4 star