20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That doesn’t negate anything I said about the regular season
Actually it does,
you keep saying this like you won’t watch
Like people will be like ok this game ultimately doesn’t matter

The issue is you don’t think it holds weight but if you watching the game along with a million others how tf does it seem empty or not matter

Osu lost to us and they message board still bent out of shape, games matter, people watch and are still passionate, if a million mf watched Fresno vs some random mountain west team you think because ole miss can get in the playoffs and they have 1-2 to losses folks won’t watch Bama vs ole miss ? But some how the victory is hollow ?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
This legit might be the last great regular season coming up with the 12 team playoff coming up :sadbron:

There would have been so many games that didn’t actually matter the past 20 years in a 12 team playoff year.

Shid just think of how much less we’d actually care/remember the 07 season if there was a 12 team playoff that year. Instead its the consensus craziest/greatest year in CFB history :lawd:

I get what you're saying but I think the difference is that with the CFP, teams are getting voted in as oppose to pro sports where there is a system in place that you can't get around to get into the post season playoffs.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I get what you're saying but I think the difference is that with the CFP, teams are getting voted in as oppose to pro sports where there is a system in place that you can't get around to get into the post season playoffs.
All the same to me. It lowers the stakes for regular season Ls

Silkk

Daps
I be completely forgetting that Colt McCoy actually got a ring with that Vince Young squad

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
This legit might be the last great regular season coming up with the 12 team playoff coming up :sadbron:

There would have been so many games that didn’t actually matter the past 20 years in a 12 team playoff year.

Shid just think of how much less we’d actually care/remember the 07 season if there was a 12 team playoff that year. Instead its the consensus craziest/greatest year in CFB history :lawd:
Can't wait fOr the new playoff!!

CFB For all it's great years

I've always hated the best teams have never been decided on the field for the championship

Silkk

Daps
Can't wait fOr the new playoff!!

CFB For all it's great years

I've always hated the best teams have never been decided on the field for the championship
They have been since the 4 team playoff started.

Only time it didn’t is when yall robbed TCU in 2014 :mjpls: