PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
For reference, of that bizarre day fam tried to convince us saban was a footnote and les was the program changer
Kevin Faulk is the reason black players went to LSU, Booger McFarland said it in an interview. LSU had a black QB starting under DeNardo

And you still view Saban at LSU like what he is todays Saban was a nobody when he 1st got to LSU from Michigan St you keep ignoring that

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Clemson back?

Dabo took Woods from Saban and Sammy from Kirby

"You can say clemson is back, thats fine, but around here we only talk about one man who came back...Jesus...and the only thing we're taking is a walk up to that mountain top every Saturday when we line up to play Clemson football :lawd:"

clemsontigers-daboswinney.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Kevin Faulk is the reason black players went to LSU, Booger McFarland said it in an interview. LSU had a black QB starting under DeNardo

And you still view Saban at LSU like what he is todays Saban was a nobody when he 1st got to LSU from Michigan St you keep ignoring that
I literally posted spears talk on the perception of lsu, a man that grew up in baton, but yeah i hear ya, and nick had coached in the nfl and won at Kent and Michigan at respectively, cuz who tf was lsu when he took over ?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I literally posted spears talk on the perception of lsu, a man that grew up in baton, but yeah i hear ya, and nick had coached in the nfl and won at Kent and Michigan at respectively, cuz who tf was lsu when he took over ?
You think some cac coming from Michigan st was getting black kids to go to LSU for the first time? Kevin Faulk, Booger McFarland, and Eddie Kennison were all before Saban got there

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Realized I never actually saw the SMU 30 for 30. Making the right right now. shyt is fire. These 30 for 30s don't miss. They need to be dropping one at least every 3 months or so. Their release schedule is ass.

ESPN, Vice, HBO, & WWE the documentary making mount rushmore though.