• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Realized I never actually saw the SMU 30 for 30. Making the right right now. shyt is fire. These 30 for 30s don't miss. They need to be dropping one at least every 3 months or so. Their release schedule is ass.

ESPN, Vice, HBO, & WWE the documentary making mount rushmore though.

Pony Excess is my favorite 30 For 30 . I was waiting for that one to drop and it never disappoints . Can watch it anytime.

I'll push WWE off that Mt. Rushmore and place Hulu in its place. Algiers America and Legacy (The one on The Lakers' Buss Family ) were fire .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Pony Excess is my favorite 30 For 30 . I was waiting for that one to drop and it never disappoints . Can watch it anytime.

I'll push WWE off that Mt. Rushmore and place Hulu in its place. Algiers America and Legacy (The one on The Lakers' Buss Family ) were fire .
Hmm need to check that out

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Black excellence, opulence, decadence :oHio:
:gucci:

Why you posting this trash mal, you already on thin ice with the I-10 corridor don’t get in deeper water

garbage
tzqr1xn.gif
Yalls hate for the brothers ain’t gonna change the numbers. :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Realized I never actually saw the SMU 30 for 30. Making the right right now. shyt is fire. These 30 for 30s don't miss. They need to be dropping one at least every 3 months or so. Their release schedule is ass.

ESPN, Vice, HBO, & WWE the documentary making mount rushmore though.

This, and the Bo Jackson one were two of the best.

Daps
Reppin
Chi

A TE with a brand new QB? Not happening...

And ALL SEC players? Caleb not even in the top 5? C'mon now.

And I'm a scUM hater, but JJ will be getting absolutely sluuuuurped by the media all year long...if scUM is in the playoffs I can guarantee you he'll be in NYC, in dec.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi
This COULD be huge

I foresee Saban being mad af about this...

depending on the timelines, any coach might not like this due to risk of injuries playing 'non meaningful' (to the coaches) games. Timeline would likely have to be Soph/Juniors entering their Jr./Sr. year of HS right? Most graduating prospects are reporting to campus ASAP....in hoops, prospects aren't still playing AAU ball in the Spring/Summer before their frosh year.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Is Tennessee going to strictly run Go-routes? because Milton might be far-sighted...

He was showing touch in the bowl games i think he might be ready, but honestly the way Tennessee offense is so vertical he literally fits
This COULD be huge

What’s the trade off ? Kids who have their buzz and highly recruited gain nothing but a minimal check, they could get hurt, get exposed as whack, only a kid that’s trying to increase their ranking gains, and folks not trying to see them, plus most folks don’t know half these kids anyway, you could tell me Joe jacobs is a 5 star cb and I’ll be like that’s what’s up, let me see him actually play real comp