:mjcry:

a3b870f1-b13f-4779-a151-12ea4dba398c_text.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mjlol:honestly not sure what is the funniest aspect of this thread right now. You got the Michigan brehs rightfully celebrating, the TOSU crew acting like they ain't :sadcam: inside. @Tony D'Amato screaming at anybody that will listen that UGA is still the best team in the country while shytting on his own team. @Silkk ready to post a check stub. The rest of the SEC brehs still trying to defend the SECs honor.

I'm over here dying laughing, all this shyt funny asf :russ:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:mjlol:honestly not sure what is the funniest aspect of this thread right now. You got the Michigan brehs rightfully celebrating, the TOSU crew acting like they ain't :sadcam: inside. @Tony D'Amato screaming at anybody that will listen that UGA is still the best team in the country while shytting on his own team. @Silkk ready to post a check stub. The rest of the SEC brehs still trying to defend the SECs honor.

Breh, they shoulda gave Bama a natty just for beating them naysayers. Them dudes was animals

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
All Im sayin is I wish Bama had 10bye weeks before the playoffs:beli:
Let's not act like the SEC top dawgs don't get byes play Citadel and shyt.

The differences between the conferences is the middle of the pack teams are a better and switches on a yearly basis, where the Big10 middle teams are usually better(not better than the SEC) when they're senior heavy teams.

The SEC is deeper than the Big10, but next year the Big10 gets deeper adding the Pac12 schools in and in your words no more byes.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Let's not act like the SEC top dawgs don't get byes play Citadel and shyt.

The differences between the conferences is the middle of the pack teams are a better and switches on a yearly basis, where the Big10 middle teams are usually better(not better than the SEC) when they're senior heavy teams.

The SEC is deeper than the Big10, but next year the Big10 gets deeper adding the Pac12 schools in and in your words no more byes.
The sec is not deep don’t give them credit like that

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

You lost to Washington and it’s about to get Spooky since Jimbo actually had a better 1st 3 season and AM and than Sark did at Texas