PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yeah a fumble which Michigan missed the FG :what: . Bad snaps happened to Bama all year that shyt wasn't new. Corum was wide open because of the Michigan pre snap motion.
That fumble potentially stopped another 3 pts from being put on the board. Had that dummy passed it to the rb instead of trying to be superman

Usually it was a 1 bad snap. Not more than 5 in the damn game. It was not donination. They barely won.

Shoulda did yall like yall did Penn st and just ram the ball down yall throats with Justice Haynes. Couldn't stop him

He dumps that ball to Miller:noah:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I posted my receipts and proved I make more money on your team in a year than you make in life.

Like I said, I’m busy right now and we both know you a grade A bytch but I still got everything I told you when I DMed you and that was years ago…..

Don’t worry though. I’ll give your bum ass the attention you want when I get some time, Both on here and in real life. 👌🏾

Took Deion's words to heart didn't you?? :picard:

You got it silkk. You're a ballin' ass genius, super important, and we're playing catch up. And we also all care.
full
Is that what you wanted?

Damn, if this is any indication of 'Moped Moss' & usc vs scum, then they might just treat y'all. Gon let cuh talk to u like this? :picard:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Penn State fans down bad too :wow:

“Sorry. My emotions are totally tied to Penn State college football. It is way too important to me ... a very, very close second place in my life importance after my family. Admittedly sometimes that is a tie, as I skipped my Uncle's funeral for a PSU home game vs Coastal Carolina and my family was very mad at me ... but you need to know that PSU home games I do NOT miss (27 seasons in a row and counting). And Michigan winning is akin to a literal kick in the gut for those of us who live and die PSU football. Hey, they win the natty, but it is 10:22 am and Michigan still sucks. F them.”

:picard:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Who's that @smitty22 you speak of? The dude with the GOAT avi? Or am I confusing him wit someone else? :jbhmm:

Naw the nicca who been known to run posters off the board for almost a decade + served his country honorably so I would hate for anyone to down talk a veteran wit no smut on his rep :mjpls:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Naw the nicca who been known to run posters off the board for almost a decade + served his country honorably so I would hate for anyone to down talk a veteran wit no smut on his rep :mjpls:
You see, that's where you're mistaken. You think he said he was a SEA-man in the military.. but what he meant is he's SEES-men. Don't let that fraud fool you. You're better than that.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You see, that's where you're mistaken. You think he said he was a SEA-man in the military.. but what he meant is he's SEES-men. Don't let that fraud fool you. You're better than that.

I knew it

Man against his own country

No morals

No values

Wish I could say I was disappointed but to be expected. I know Mama CantTrust somewhere like I raised a foo :martin: