PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
HOW TF does MiCHEATagain have 5 straight home games to start the 2024 season and only 4 road games all yr :mjlol:

We learned from the Buck-lies :lolbron:

:mjlol:honestly not sure what is the funniest aspect of this thread right now. You got the Michigan brehs rightfully celebrating, the TOSU crew acting like they ain't :sadcam: inside. @Tony D'Amato screaming at anybody that will listen that UGA is still the best team in the country while shytting on his own team. @Silkk ready to post a check stub. The rest of the SEC brehs still trying to defend the SECs honor.

I'm over here dying laughing, all this shyt funny asf :russ:

I’m truly laughing my ass off

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Jimbo had a better record than Sark after 3 years

He’s trying to clown every fanbase in here and dikkeat Michigan when Texas still ain’t shyt fr

One of those years was the Covid year that shyt is hard to gauge, and independent of that, sark was in the playoffs and Jimbo collecting unemployment, and what was jimbos last 3 years ?? And he gave us props, and you still talking shyt after we beat you and won it all, apologize

You right I see Michigan barely cracking the top 10 in most these early pre season polls.It’s rough out here.

Idgaf what the polls say, last year polls had a lot of schools better than us, so tf do they know, and even we have a step back we still champs round this mf

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
They play the hardest schedule in the conference and potentially the whole country, and folks still got something to say. :dead:

Michigan really is America's Team:russ:

Multiple losses are afoot with a real schedule

Would be 3+ losses with a 6 home/6 away slate

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
The sec is not deep don’t give them credit like that
They go about 4-5 deep, they're just slightly deeper than Big10, but next year, they're damn near equals.
Michigan/OSU/Penn State/Washington/Oregon/USC/UCLA

UGA/Bama/LSU/OM/Texas/Oklahoma/Missouri/Tennessee

Is pretty even, I know there's Florida in the SEC but they gotta show me something.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
They go about 4-5 deep, they're just slightly deeper than Big10, but next year, they're damn near equals.
Michigan/OSU/Penn State/Washington/Oregon/USC/UCLA

UGA/Bama/LSU/OM/Texas/Oklahoma/Missouri/Tennessee

Is pretty even, I know there's Florida in the SEC but they gotta show me something.

It’s Gladys knight and some pips who plays Gladys is dependent of the year, but it’s usually Bama or uga and then some fukkery we get a new one, but ole miss not challenging anyone of importance, they our psu when they on, and usually middling, lsu is feast or famine no inbetween they still have their struggles against the conference boogie men the rest you named are good to ok, but don’t challenge the big dogs often hell Tennessee just broke a 15 year drought to Bama