• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Möet, actually :takedat:

But no, I'm by no means a pathetic drunk like some people here
full
I posted my receipts and proved I make more money on your team in a year than you make in life.

Like I said, I’m busy right now and we both know you a grade A bytch but I still got everything I told you when I DMed you and that was years ago…..

Don’t worry though. I’ll give your bum ass the attention you want when I get some time, Both on here and in real life. 👌🏾

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I know @Ed MOTHERfukkING G probably gonna be on a 48 hour champagne diet, so he get leeway for '24 thread..

But whats the countdown for week 1, I was planning on going to swamp but idk :patrice:Great week 1 slate tho

WEEK 1:

LSU vs USC
Clemson vs Georgia
Notre Dame at Texas A&M
Miami at Florida
Penn State at West Virginia
TCU at Stanford
Virginia Tech at Vanderbilt

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I posted my receipts and proved I make more money on your team in a year than you make in life.

Like I said, I’m busy right now and we both know you a grade A bytch but I still got everything I told you when I DMed you and that was years ago…..

Don’t worry though. I’ll give your bum ass the attention you want when I get some time, Both on here and in real life. 👌🏾
You got it silkk. You're a ballin' ass genius, super important, and we're playing catch up. And we also all care.
full
Is that what you wanted?

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
They weren't overmatched in the trenches. They didn't slide protection. Thats coaching and Milroe. Bama was up 7 for the majority of the 2nd half. Took OT to win:ufdup:
Bama was literally gifted their 1st TD 38 yard drive in the 1st half. Had their lowest offensive output in 7 years. The only phase Alabama won was Special teams:ufdup:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bama was literally gifted their 1st TD 38 yard drive in the 1st half. Had their lowest offensive output in 7 years. The only phase Alabama won was Special teams:ufdup:
U don't wanna talk about gifts. Milroes fumble in the 4th squared that. Then lets tak about all the bad snaps. Bama had way more mistakes than Michigan. Including leaving Corum wide open on a 4th down that woulda ended the game

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
U don't wanna talk about gifts. Milroes fumble in the 4th squared that. Then lets tak about all the bad snaps. Bama had way more mistakes than Michigan. Including leaving Corum wide open on a 4th down that woulda ended the game
Yeah a fumble which Michigan missed the FG :what: . Bad snaps happened to Bama all year that shyt wasn't new. Corum was wide open because of the Michigan pre snap motion.