The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
All them grown men finally moving on to start their insurance broker careers and spend more times with their wife/kids & Hamburgular peacing y'all out for the NFL. Gonna be interesting times next yr.
Michigan's two best DL players are sophomores and they bullied the vaunted UW oL, just like OSU and bama, like they were what they were

B¡TCHES
full

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Michigan's two best DL players are sophomores and they bullied the vaunted UW oL, just like OSU and bama, like they were what they were

bytchES
full

Y'all bulled Bama & UW's line but pls don't rewrite history. Corum didn't even go for 100 and JJ's bum ass didn't even go for 150. Had 1 sack and like 1 TFL. Y'all hoes should be thanking us. scum's entire existence the past 10 years revolved around tryna solve THE OSU rubik's cube. And between facing QBs like Braxton, Fields, Stroud or WRs like Harrison, Olave, Wilson and then running into lesser versions like Milroe & Penix, Odunze, y'all were prepared.

585f8bf5c12aa3d0fc501b380b1889f1.gif

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Looking at the projections for these 12 team tourney fields next year, people gotta keep in mind the following:
-The 4 byes can only go to conference champions
-There are only now 4 'power' conferences, so most likely the ACC, Big 10, SEC and Big 12 champs will be the byes
-The format agreed to (as of right now) is a 6 champs/6 at large format, so that means now that TWO spots will go to Group of 5 conference champions.
(It will likely be changed to a 5 champ/7 at large format as soon as before the season starts)
-So this leaves only 5 at large spots for all the non-champs in SEC, Big 10, ACC, Big 12 PLUS Notre Dame

So as of now, if say Ohio St wins the B-10 and Georgia wins the SEC next year, only 5 of the following are getting in:
-Texas
-Michigan
-Alabama
-Notre Dame
-Ole Miss
-Washington
-Oklahoma
-Oregon
-Florida St or Clemson (ACC runner up)
-Utah or Oklahoma St (Big 12 runner up)
-LSU

Should be a fun year

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Y'all bulled Bama & UW's line but pls don't rewrite history. Corum didn't even go for 100 and JJ's bum ass didn't even go for 150. Had 1 sack and like 1 TFL. Y'all hoes should be thanking us. scum's entire existence the past 10 years revolved around tryna solve THE OSU rubik's cube. And between facing QBs like Braxton, Fields, Stroud or WRs like Harrison, Olave, Wilson and then running into lesser versions like Milroe & Penix, Odunze, y'all were prepared.

585f8bf5c12aa3d0fc501b380b1889f1.gif
You better do the same thing because as of today

Michigan
Washington
Oregon

You're number FOUR in the conference... congratulations buckeyes....you're the new Wisconsin :mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You better do the same thing because as of today

Michigan
Washington
Oregon

You're number FOUR in the conference... congratulations buckeyes....you're the new Wisconsin :mjlol:

U still got steel reserve on ya breath (i smell it thru the computer) so Ima let u cook but I know u dont believe that. Penix & Odunze + more gone means UW is clearly taking steps back. U niccas is clearly taking steps back (hence why even with the chip mfs is already rankin' yall like 6-10 or sum shyt).

I notice u scared to mention U @Silkk C tho cuz y'all gotta play em next year tho. Gonna be the marquee 1 win for them in their first 6 :sas2:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
U still got steel reserve on ya breath (i smell it thru the computer) so Ima let u cook but I know u dont believe that. Penix & Odunze + more gone means UW is clearly taking steps back. U niccas is clearly taking steps back (hence why even with the chip mfs is already rankin' yall like 6-10 or sum shyt).

I notice u scared to mention U @Silkk C tho cuz y'all gotta play em next year tho. Gonna be the marquee 1 win for them in their first 6 :sas2:
That aint why. We been down that road before though.

Onto 2024 my guy :salute:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

tenor.gif

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
All them grown men finally moving on to start their insurance broker careers and spend more times with their wife/kids & Hamburgular peacing y'all out for the NFL. Gonna be interesting times next yr.

why yall taking a bunch of 5th year transfers and begging dudes to return despite good draft grades then :ohhh:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Also, if that same 6+6 format was used this year with next years conferences, the 12 team playoff would have been:
1. Michigan (B10 champ)
2. Texas (SEC Champ)
3. Florida St (ACC Champ)
4. Oklahoma St (B12 Champ)

5. Washington (B10 runner up)
6. Georgia (SEC runner up)
7. Alabama (SEC)
8. Ohio St (B10)
9. Oregon (B10)
10.Missouri (SEC)
11.Liberty (CUSA)
12.SMU (AAC)*

1st round: Oregon at Ohio St, Missouri at Alabama (or switch Oregon and Missouri to avoid same conference stuff), Liberty at Georgia, SMU at Washington
Quarters: Alabama/Michigan, Ohio St/Texas, Georgia/Florida St, Washington/Oklahoma St