PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ive been called white whenever ppl disagree with me and now someone is calling me an asian. Im one of the realest n1ggaz the coli has to offer :takedat:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure y'all both gonna be putting back some pixelberry white claws at that moldy Moe's by Bryant Denny before next season starts breh
I don’t know what none of that that shyt is,Lee County that must be the shyt you drink before covering yourself in toilet paper but Tony and you should be friends.He’s the Alabama version of you except he lives no where near the team.We was talking shyt to each other this MF starts asking me Alabama trivia questions and who’s my top 4 qbs.Reminded me of sone shyt you’d do,plucky duck.Y’all should prolly hang out for real.

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don’t know what none of that that shyt is,Lee County that must be the shyt you drink before covering yourself in toilet paper but Tony and you should be friends.He’s the Alabama version of you except he lives no where near the team.We was talking shyt to each other this MF starts asking me Alabama trivia questions and who’s my top 4 qbs.Reminded me of sone shyt you’d do,plucky duck.Y’all should prolly hang out for real.
:dwillhuh: Other than Tony, who hurt you breh

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
LSU dropping damn near 3 mil a year for a DC they hung 50 on :dahell:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
at least they held ohio state to 3 points :manny:

still don't know who our OC is going to be, or how we even won against wisconsin without an OC and a backup QB
I think it will be Sloan

Or Sloan and Cortez as co oc but I’m reading Cortez might be trying to dip

I liked how they looked against Wisconsin