The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Let me as you the question, what u want him to say?

Plenty will be said Monday.
I “want” him to say his truth ….which is exactly what that sissy ass c00n nikka did.

He’s not capable of saying anything else except c00n talk because that’s what c00ns do…. @DropTopCaC knows that very well…. Just watch him talk about his white daddy.

I don’t give a fukk about Monday.. what does that even mean? He’s a c00n today and will still be a c00n then as well …what’s going to change brother? :gucci:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I “want” him to say his truth ….which is exactly what that sissy ass c00n nikka did.

He’s not capable of saying anything else except c00n talk because that’s what c00ns do…. @DropTopCaC knows that very well.

I don’t give a fukk about Monday.. what does that even mean? He’s a c00n today and will still be a c00n then as well …what’s going to change brother? :gucci:
He'll be a c00n with a victory over Alabama

vino

Superstar
Daps

Big ass sissy nikka a c00n to top it off …….what a shocker :mjlol: nikkas were putting on capes for this soft ass clown too….sad

sherrone-moore-screenshot.jpg

:scust:…No Black man should utter “I don’t see color”. What the fukk your wife have to do with the question. Could’ve simply gave a pc answer about Black QBs making strides in the NFL and that you’re focusing on Monday game and figuring out how to stop him.

Hubert Davis muthafukka

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:scust:…No Black man should utter “I don’t see color”. What the fukk your wife have to do with the question. Could’ve simply gave a pc answer about Black QBs making strides in the NFL and that you’re focusing on Saturdays and figuring out how to stop him.

Hubert Davis muthafukka
The white wife/mixed kids is the part I take the least concern with. But for someone who doesn’t see color, he knows to be in the house by 6 in communities associated with Black folks/minorities. I see he mentioned KS and he’s from Derby. Of course he wouldn’t have those issues. It’s a town with barely has 25k folks. He wouldn’t be saying that if he lived 15 miles west in Wichita. I’m all for living your truth but if that question gets asked, I’m PC af if I’m him. It’s a bait ass question.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This is the same Beaver defense that held the great Caleb Williams to 17 in 22' and Penix to 22' this yr? That's crazy.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Just kick the damn FG Irish ya dummies. :why:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Irish pouring it on. :ahh: