PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It seems you may have a misunderstanding, like with most of this thread, with how NIL works. NIL isn't a bag dropped off to a recruit. It's more of a promise/deal made to a recruit that you'll roughly make this amount of money through these partnerships if you fulfill the requirements etc. Michigan is making these promises just like other schools are, the only difference is other schools could be offering bigger NIL deals from jump. But if you want to play semantics the majority of schools are not participating in NIL in the way you describe it so it doesn't really separate Michigan from the rest, outside of a few desperate schools no one is really just out here dropping bags anymore. And you can completely miss me with that fukking Jim Harbaugh quote. I don't really have beef with you Michigan brehs but y'all can be delusional when it comes to the moral standing of your football program. But continue believing what you want if it helps you sleep better at night.

I think what @Trust Me was getting at is, we upfront paid some game changer guys, to come to A2

But like we discussed, kids ain’t getting paid like folks think, and a lot of the early nil shyt dried up, kids get a few dollaz here and there but not like folks think

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I think what @Trust Me was getting at is, we upfront paid some game changer guys, to come to A2

But like we discussed, kids ain’t getting paid like folks think, and a lot of the early nil shyt dried up, kids get a few dollaz here and there but not like folks think
Look at you ole i can finish my bae sentence :wrist:. That bozo @Trust Me don’t even know what he was trying to say:heh:

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
@prime @K-Deini

BK pack in the air. :ahh:

lil-boosie-gif-4.gif

We finally got a real OC again.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Favored or got the commitment from 9 of the top 15 in the same state as the midget. We get Ryan and these nikkas are finished.

Edit: idk if they still a package deal as Lacey is supposedly looking out west, but…