The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm just following your lead, nicca. U been likin da opps post so u in dat same boat :birdman:

Its fukk Ohio State & Michigan over here

@smitty22 & @DropTopDoc was in our game threads booty hugging so I got no love for either of yall hoes. Especially since we coming beat both yall asses next year.

Beef ain’t nothing to me ol mark ass buster

pgLr2I.gif

vino

Superstar
Daps
I probably destroy everything in my locker if I was syracuse and saw this post game. They need to come in next season pissed off.

Silkk

Daps
I probably destroy everything in my locker if I was syracuse and saw this post game. They need to come in next season pissed off.

Catch that nikka in the parking lot and whip his ass like Mich St did Michigan :mjlol:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

@smitty22 & @DropTopDoc was in our game threads booty hugging so I got no love for either of yall hoes. Especially since we coming beat both yall asses next year.

pgLr2I.gif
Nikka i be sleep when yall play at 1 in the morning :BrutusMane: . fukk I’m a come in a :samDucktales: thread unless you @ me every 5 mins earlier in the day when im up. :BrutusScust:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

pgLr2I.gif

giphy.gif

Imagine worrying about a nikka that got murked after they buried your brother, we at your neck like a turtleneck next season

Silkk

Daps
Nikka i be sleep when yall play at 1 in the morning :BrutusMane: . fukk I’m a come in a :samDucktales: thread unless you @ me every 5 mins earlier in the day when im up. :BrutusScust:

giphy.gif

Imagine worrying about a nikka that got murked after they buried your brother, we at your neck like a turtleneck next season
fukk all that…

You two hoes was in our threads waving this flag

61fW7Pdn3DS._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

So its up for all yall :birdman: