• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
No goalpost was moved. Your insecurity was showing the moment you commented on it and yes teams do detail their vast networks for possible endorsements to recruits. They may not give a specific amount to the recruits but say "hey JJ McCarthy made 2 million from endorsements this year and Blake Corum made 1.2." End result is all the same.
State the goalpost wasn't moved while moving the goalpost again brehs :mjlol:
Goal post moving? Who even said it was the school that was setting p the NIL deals in the first place? THAT is illegal. @Lucky_Lefty brought up this point a while ago and nothing's changed from what I know.

If Jordan brand or Brady's brand says something along the lines of 'wear my cleats.. or shoot this commercial.. (or whatever..) and we'll hit you up with NIL money.. that's completely legal.

I feel like all you're tryna do for some reason is hit us wit a

giphy.gif

when all we're tryna do is get to the bottom of this NIL shyt.
Your breh @papa pimp originally stated that y'all made NIL deals based on production on which I told him that was illegal. Can't just jump in the middle of a conversation breh. What you described would be ok except maybe the cleats part as currently brand deals are made with schools and not individual players.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
State the goalpost wasn't moved while moving the goalpost again brehs :mjlol:

Your breh @papa pimp originally stated that y'all made NIL deals based on production on which I told him that was illegal. Can't just jump in the middle of a conversation breh. What you described would be ok except maybe the cleats part as currently brand deals are made with schools and not individual players.
Why do I get the feeling that your definition of production was on the field and his was off it? (i.e. appearances, obligations etc)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
@Trust Me :russ: at the fact you think I'm the one misinformed here. We can agree to disagree. Continue believing other schools are out recruiting Michigan because they are still dropping bags and Michigan isn't. Before this entire discussion I dropped a post in here about the state of NIL at Texas.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Why do I get the feeling that your definition of production was on the field and his was off it? (i.e. appearances, obligations etc)

Dude is slow. The network isn't being tapped for any and everybody but the actual NIL endorsements are for what you stated of course :skip:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Dude is slow. The network isn't being tapped for any and everybody but the actual NIL endorsements are for what you stated of course :skip:
And look at this lying ass nikka. What he stated and what you stated where 2 different things. Now you want to insinuate that's what you meant when you had the chance to clarify that before and didn't. But I'm slow :dead:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
And look at this lying ass nikka. What he stated and what you stated where 2 different things. Now you want to insinuate that's what you meant when you had the chance to clarify that before and didn't. But I'm slow :dead:

I've said the same thing since the beginning. Its not like Michigan didn't have multiple athletes return off NIL endorsements where a private company and collectives did the pay out... You're just insecure and try to play weird semantic games for a gotcha :umad:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It seems you may have a misunderstanding, like with most of this thread, with how NIL works. NIL isn't a bag dropped off to a recruit. It's more of a promise/deal made to a recruit that you'll roughly make this amount of money through these partnerships if you fulfill the requirements etc. Michigan is making these promises just like other schools are, the only difference is other schools could be offering bigger NIL deals from jump. But if you want to play semantics the majority of schools are not participating in NIL in the way you describe it so it doesn't really separate Michigan from the rest, outside of a few desperate schools no one is really just out here dropping bags anymore. And you can completely miss me with that fukking Jim Harbaugh quote. I don't really have beef with you Michigan brehs but y'all can be delusional when it comes to the moral standing of your football program. But continue believing what you want if it helps you sleep better at night.
Michigan has ceded the morale high ground after this season. Texas is the only buttoned up/"by the book" big boy program left in CFB. :yeshrug:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Been leaning on these jackasses from Athens for Micah Debose for a minute

just read they got Zayden Walker locked down though so :francis: one step forward, one step backwards