The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Man Beamer really get love in DC, I dont know how he kept this kid with the season they just had and he about to get canned after next season.. Kid was a 5 star in every publication.. That mustve been a big check..

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

When ppl bring up Auburn almost beating Bama. This 2019 game is proof that Auburn will always be difficult for Bama at Jordan Hare. Ruggs, Jeudy, Waddle, Smith, Tua injured but Mac Jones Starting and they still lose cuz their fg kicker was a bum:mindblown:

I forgot about the 2019 season, probably cuz covid was the next yr.

If Tua didn't hold the ball vs miss st, Bama beats lsu in a rematch that yr

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Day
Kiffen
Riley
Cristobal

Day has coached in a national championship game, was a missed FG away from winning a title last year (yes OSU was beating tf out of tcu).

He has a Michigan problem right now, he's not urban Meyer (who tf is besides Saban), but he shouldn't be in the same category as the others.

Day is like Kirby, he’s doing bout as good of a job as you can do ( before he got his 2)

This coaching thing is about breaks going your way too, and shyt not going his way, I’m never one to slight urban, but if we take away the year he had zeke be a monster, he looks funny in the light, losses to y’all, Iowa, and Purdue and getting vaporized in the playoffs

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Day is like Kirby, he’s doing bout as good of a job as you can do ( before he got his 2)

This coaching thing is about breaks going your way too, and shyt not going his way, I’m never one to slight urban, but if we take away the year he had zeke be a monster, he looks funny in the light, losses to y’all, Iowa, and Purdue and getting vaporized in the playoffs

Had they not been on a bowl ban in 2012, they would've been #1 or #2 playing that ND team that got ran thru by a 1-loss Bama. OSU very likely wins a title that year too.

The losses to MSU were MSU's best teams in like 50 years. Dantonio knew how to coach against urban and had his # in that stretch (we had 2 losses to them by 1 point each). OSU on paper shouldn't have lost but those MSU teams had 4 losses across 3 seasons

There's no excuse for Purdue and Iowa blowing them out, tho. Zero excuse to lose in that fashion to a team your second strong should be able to hang with