The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Ill go Kiffin, has the hardest job and does more with less.. Has shown to be flexible with scheme and adjust to talent. Also like that he gives zero fukks and will talk that shyt..

I dont really pay attention to Day/Riley enough to call it but I think Day is better tho he has been in better situation coming in behind Urban and a rolling machine. He is a knocked out WR in the UGA game from probably winning a ship, tho if I remember correctly he played for liek a 40+ yard fg with college kicker :what:. Riley is fun to watch but his complete disregard for defense is just too much evidence in recent years, like cmon man I know you got heisman QBs on lock but play some defense..

Mario is best recruiter of bunch, you dont want to recruit head 2 head with Mario, he will body the majority of competition. Has no schematic advantage, just a big ole meathead who thinks pounding his head and grinding his team to a pulp is playing football the right way, complete neanderthal on field but can build a staff and program if given enough resources. Literally has to over recruit his shortcomings and I am not even gonna touch his lack of game day coaching that are displayed weekly on fall saturdays :snoop:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Between Day and Lincoln

3. Lane has no memorable wins if Im correct..

4. Mario solid in many aspects, but too stuck in his ways. Cant adjust in-game is his biggest flaw. Can recruit everything but QB

Ill choose Day slightly over Lincoln..

Lincoln just may be a over glorified OC.. and thats cool if he can find a glorified DC to match

Day doesnt wow me, but he gonna get a win most everytime.

:patrice: Its honestly hard to judge Day & Riley the same as them because they took over ready made programs or “started on third base”

But I guess if you’re asking who I want coaching USC out of the four, The answer is Lincoln

Ill go Kiffin, has the hardest job and does more with less.. Has shown to be flexible with scheme and adjust to talent. Also like that he gives zero fukks and will talk that shyt..

I dont really pay attention to Day/Riley enough to call it but I think Day is better tho he has been in better situation coming in behind Urban and a rolling machine. He is a knocked out WR in the UGA game from probably winning a ship, tho if I remember correctly he played for liek a 40+ yard fg with college kicker :what:. Riley is fun to watch but his complete disregard for defense is just too much evidence in recent years, like cmon man I know you got heisman QBs on lock but play some defense..

Mario is best recruiter of bunch, you dont want to recruit head 2 head with Mario, he will body the majority of competition. Has no schematic advantage, just a big ole meathead who thinks pounding his head and grinding his team to a pulp is playing football the right way, complete neanderthal on field but can build a staff and program if given enough resources. Literally has to over recruit his shortcomings and I am not even gonna touch his lack of game day coaching that are displayed weekly on fall saturdays :snoop:
Are y’all ignoring USC went 7-5 this year?

That’s one of the worse coaching jobs we have seen

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Day doesnt wow me, but he gonna get a win most everytime.
I think that’s more Ohio State and what Urban built than him.

I think if you put all four at a different school like lets say Texas, Florida, or Miami I don’t think Day would get the most wins of the four options.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
GOTDAMN!!!! Can UTSA get Ogle-Kellogg a TD?????!!!!

doctor-who-dr-who.gif