PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I think that’s more Ohio State and what Urban built than him.

I think if you put all four at a different school like lets say Texas, Florida, or Miami I don’t think Day would get the most wins of the four options.

That’s where I’m at with day, walking into a rolling apparatus he just had to set it and forget it, the issue that i point out is in this new landscape they just not getting that 1:1 guy on defense that set them apart, he’s come in and has their offense rolling, that man can dial up some offense, when he’s in his bag, but in critical games he’s made some questionable decisions ( the notre dame game he tried to give it away, as well as the recent games against us) but i feel like if you drop day somewhere else he’s not as good on paper

First bowl win in UTSA history. Traylor needs to get in the portal and find a QB to replace Frank Harris

Traylor may be in the portal his damn self

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Ill go Kiffin, has the hardest job and does more with less.. Has shown to be flexible with scheme and adjust to talent. Also like that he gives zero fukks and will talk that shyt..

I dont really pay attention to Day/Riley enough to call it but I think Day is better tho he has been in better situation coming in behind Urban and a rolling machine. He is a knocked out WR in the UGA game from probably winning a ship, tho if I remember correctly he played for liek a 40+ yard fg with college kicker :what:. Riley is fun to watch but his complete disregard for defense is just too much evidence in recent years, like cmon man I know you got heisman QBs on lock but play some defense..

Mario is best recruiter of bunch, you dont want to recruit head 2 head with Mario, he will body the majority of competition. Has no schematic advantage, just a big ole meathead who thinks pounding his head and grinding his team to a pulp is playing football the right way, complete neanderthal on field but can build a staff and program if given enough resources. Literally has to over recruit his shortcomings and I am not even gonna touch his lack of game day coaching that are displayed weekly on fall saturdays :snoop:

I think kiffen has gone a long way from crappy tenures at Tennessee and usc, but he can’t get his head out his ass when it comes to playing uga/bama ( i get it those are the creme de la creme of cfb, but he will literally be right there and just blows it, sometimes it’s players or dc, but as the hnic it still falls on you unfortunately how shyt goes)

As for Mario you are spot on, he throttles down his coordinators coaching, Mario should have walked away with hardware with Herbert at qb period, dude can recruit with the best of them but he can’t get out of his own way, it seems like every coach that goes to nick, walks away with part of the recipe he has the recruiting and infrastructure down pat, but he refuses to adapt or be flexible I’m not saying gattis was some genius but he should not have been run out of town because his offense stunk same with Moore at Oregon, that nikka left on some fukk this shyt I’m tired of him, if Mario can trust his coordinators and just be a ceo, and let them make decisions in critical moments he may fukk around and do something

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Ryan Day

Lincoln Riley is the best offensive mind but cares nothing about the defensive side of the ball

Mario is amazing recruiter but an average HC

Kiffin is the ultimate troll & is portal master but can’t win big games

Day isn’t some defense matters coach either, he’s had two really good DC’s whos happen to got him some good defenses, but his misfortunes have fallen on him, i can give him grace in the 21/22 game, 21 we set up a run play the whole year then ran counter off it on top of our regular pin and pull, but still as a dc you have to adapt(i know it’s harder on defense) in 22 Knowles was flooding the los to stop the run and it was working but when we finally got some solid blocking it opened up holes and it was no counter to it again looking at Knowles

Lincoln been looking funny lately since Caleb been his qb, and i wonder what happens now with him gone, he’s had the misfortune of his defenses being lack luster, but he’s also made some head scratching late game mistakes

Agree on Mario

Kiffen has managed to create a really good second act and wash the Tenn and usc stink off him, again his biggest issue is not being dialed in, he spends a lot of time in Florida chilling, does it make him a lesser coach maybe but nikkas know you not all the way focused so it will piss some folk off(coaches, players admin) if his greatest crime is not beating the top 1% of cfb is that a big deal idk, but he’s usually right there, and if he keeps knocking out ten win seasons they gon build him a statue

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I think kiffen has gone a long way from crappy tenures at Tennessee and usc, but he can’t get his head out his ass when it comes to playing uga/bama ( i get it those are the creme de la creme of cfb, but he will literally be right there and just blows it, sometimes it’s players or dc, but as the hnic it still falls on you unfortunately how shyt goes)

As for Mario you are spot on, he throttles down his coordinators coaching, Mario should have walked away with hardware with Herbert at qb period, dude can recruit with the best of them but he can’t get out of his own way, it seems like every coach that goes to nick, walks away with part of the recipe he has the recruiting and infrastructure down pat, but he refuses to adapt or be flexible I’m not saying gattis was some genius but he should not have been run out of town because his offense stunk same with Moore at Oregon, that nikka left on some fukk this shyt I’m tired of him, if Mario can trust his coordinators and just be a ceo, and let them make decisions in critical moments he may fukk around and do something
I kinda look at the Tenn and SC stuff as BS (before saban), mind you I can also go into that as well with both and SC especially as they had crazy sanctions, but after saban and seeing upclose what he did at FAU was impressive. Won 11 and 10 games in 3 seasons. I am of the mind that certain schools have ceilings, he does more with less at Ole miss and I think even the expectations of freaking Ole Miss competing with the bamas and UGAs of the worlds shows that he elevates them alone. Atleast ole Miss admin know what time it is, they just gave him another check in back 2 back seasons, they KNOW they never won 10 reg season games in program history, Kiffin just did it twice in 3 years.. :wow:

Mario seemed to skip the adapt lesson from Saban, he cant stop meddling with OCs and let them do their thing, the criticism he receives is definitely warranted. Today he will shine tho with it being signing day, its what he does..

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214

yall need to go after Evan Stewart

Are Xavier and AD leaving for the draft???
I’m pretty sure both of them are leaving. Both have a chance to go late 1st/ early 2nd round. Plus AD has a kid already.

Stewart is a natural fit. He’s smooth and got the build of receivers Sark likes. Plus he’s boys with DFW guys Ewers and Johntay Cook. Problem is he’s gotten a bit of a rep for being a diva and bag chaser. Sark won’t sacrifice the culture he’s built for that. I think we’ll do our due diligence but I’m not optimistic.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Day
Kiffen
Riley
Cristobal

Day has coached in a national championship game, was a missed FG away from winning a title last year (yes OSU was beating tf out of tcu).

He has a Michigan problem right now, he's not urban Meyer (who tf is besides Saban), but he shouldn't be in the same category as the others.