PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Had they not been on a bowl ban in 2012, they would've been #1 or #2 playing that ND team that got ran thru by a 1-loss Bama. OSU very likely wins a title that year too.

The losses to MSU were MSU's best teams in like 50 years. Dantonio knew how to coach against urban and had his # in that stretch (we had 2 losses to them by 1 point each). OSU on paper shouldn't have lost but those MSU teams had 4 losses across 3 seasons

There's no excuse for Purdue and Iowa blowing them out, tho. Zero excuse to lose in that fashion to a team your second strong should be able to hang with

I get the msu losses were circumstantial but no way they should on paper be close, urban played the game weak and it bit his ass

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I get the msu losses were circumstantial but no way they should on paper be close, urban played the game weak and it bit his ass

To be fair, on paper they shouldn't lose to any team in the current big ten

2015 urban/OSU had no biz losing at home to MSU playing a backup qb

2013 B1G title game we were just the better team

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
wow...

Im in a meeting.. didnt see this
Either way it's just an O taking an L from an M. Nothing changed but the colors on the uniform
full

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

When ppl bring up Auburn almost beating Bama. This 2019 game is proof that Auburn will always be difficult for Bama at Jordan Hare. Ruggs, Jeudy, Waddle, Smith, Tua injured but Mac Jones Starting and they still lose cuz their fg kicker was a bum:mindblown:

I forgot about the 2019 season, probably cuz covid was the next yr.

If Tua didn't hold the ball vs miss st, Bama beats lsu in a rematch that yr

Bama didn’t lose that game because of a bad FG kicker, they lost the game because their offense gave up 14 points from 2 pick 6’s