fukkin bozo
Can’t wait till we beat his ass next season

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I’m sorry I’m not turning down Google to go work at AOL :hubie:

Go to Bama, win Biletnikoffs, get drafted in the 1st round, go be a star in the league

Or risk going to Auburn who doesn’t even have a QB right now, potentially end up transferring and possibly your career going up in smoke. This is specifically about to WR position and Auburn has a very poor history of developing receivers.
I don't know if I'd call them dudes y'all had post Jameson and Metchie Google status but alright....

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Gotta go back to your pretend relevant rivalry with Florida and subbing state of Texas fans then ducking them after they end up doing laps on your team :francis: someone will give you Bangkok Tigers some shine again, but y'all gonna have to find another main event to be a part of

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Seems like Michigan, Ohio, UGA, Bama, and a few others are backing off a lot of certain kids due to initial asking prices so we will see what approach is best
We aren’t in the market for a QB. We’re in on some of the top DL to enter the portal though

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Gotta go back to your pretend relevant rivalry with Florida and subbing state of Texas fans then ducking them after they end up doing laps on your team :francis: someone will give you Bangkok Tigers some shine again, but y'all gonna have to find another main event to be a part of
Your favorite player Derek Stingley has more int than Seth Williams has receptions how you feel about that?