PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
All season niccas been playin wit Penix and Washington's name and they've just kept winning lol. Not saying they finna catch an easy dub but if they get washed by like two scores I'ma be highly shocked.
Texas weakness is their secondary. I favor Wash, but can easily see Texas beating them by a td.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
2019 LSU was a great team but him trying to talk like LSU was just so much bigger, stronger, faster, or whatever than OU is just BS.

We saw how fast that fall off was in 2020 getting slapped around by MSU and getting Curb Stomped in the Rose Bowl not too long after.
You mean the year the entire team went to the NFL? smh

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
All season niccas been playin wit Penix and Washington's name and they've just kept winning lol. Not saying they finna catch an easy dub but if they get washed by like two scores I'ma be highly shocked.

Washington can win a rock fight or a shoot out, where i see Texas advantage is slow the game up and get a lead and lean on them/play keep away

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Tyler Johnson was originally a Texas recruit. I believe he was a 5 star or high 4 star. Talented kid but just didn't love football enough to put the work in required at this level. Spent a year at UH now on to Colorado, so not sure if his mindset has changed. But based on talent alone he should be an imposter upgrade to whatever they was rolling out this year.

I think this is a Bama vs Auburn battle. All the other schools named are just there to drive up the price. Texas does have his HS QB committed so we could be a dark horse.

Yeah see, getting a kid that’s not in it, but talented goes to my mentality aspect, maybe prime can unlock it (lord knows Dana wasn’t) but we shall see

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Guess you ain’t checked the age and how many years most of the entire Astros team has been in aa :childplease:

I guess you gon check when them goonies show up to Casa De Smitty asking for all your chicken and scotch yeah we talking the bottle you tucked away for your 30th anniversary yep we drinking that, and we snatching that little ass herring bone you got out the middle of the mall we don’t care that you saved up all summer for it

:ufdup: