• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The question is why did they leave ? (Were they not good enough to start, discipline, etc) What is Deion going to do differently, what is their run scheme ? Have they found a S&C coach that will get them boys better, (i do feel like having your line for the whole off-season is way better, but hopefully he’s finding depth too)
Tyler Johnson was originally a Texas recruit. I believe he was a 5 star or high 4 star. Talented kid but just didn't love football enough to put the work in required at this level. Spent a year at UH now on to Colorado, so not sure if his mindset has changed. But based on talent alone he should be an imposter upgrade to whatever they was rolling out this year.

I think this is a Bama vs Auburn battle. All the other schools named are just there to drive up the price. Texas does have his HS QB committed so we could be a dark horse.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
He’s gonna be a superstar

Sayin & Williams gonna be a legendary duo

He’s gonna be a superstar

Sayin & Williams gonna be a legendary duo
For 1 @Big Boss Im offended I was not included in the Bama @s

Jalen Milroe is technically a rs sophomore. That guy could control the qb position for another 2 yrs. I don't know if thats a good thing.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
For 1 @Big Boss Im offended I was not included in the Bama @s

Jalen Milroe is technically a rs sophomore. That guy could control the qb position for another 2 yrs. I don't know if thats a good thing.

No way Milroe is gonna be the starter in 2025, if he has an equal or better year next year he’s going to the league.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Losing like a dozen 4 and 5 stars, the same kids you trumpeted and flexed about, all at once, but it's all good right?
full

Do you know where you're at right now..?

Here I am...talking to my Nebraska breh on this fine Monday morning and you come unprovoked without even having your Everything Bagel with cream cheese & Bleu cheese mixed cuz you a nasty nicca :gucci:

But since u clearly missed me over the weekend...

A. Show me a post where I was flexing on Fleming at all...Once again, y'all stay waxing poetic about breh's who 5 stars not really being 5 stars and what you can do with 3 and 4 stars but I'm supposed to be sad at a nicca who done struggles wit catching the ball leaving?

B. Mccord made his decision. He wasn't forced out. He gave an ultimatum and went off to the gulag on his own so not sure what your point is with cuh

But yes, tell me where we are at right now...

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
No way Milroe is gonna be the starter in 2025, if he has an equal or better year next year he’s going to the league.
I just don't see that dude being a 1st rounder. I hope I'm wrong. But Ewers is gonna be better. Gotta think Carson Beck would be better. Hell, Cam looks like a better passer. And Maybe Shedeur. Biggest Milroe fear is that he'll just tease fans with greatness.

Then at some point these Bama qb gonna start getting looked at differently

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I just don't see that dude being a 1st rounder. I hope I'm wrong. But Ewers is gonna be better. Gotta think Carson Beck would be better. Hell, Cam looks like a better passer. And Maybe Shedeur. Biggest Milroe fear is that he'll just tease fans with greatness.

Then at some point these Bama qb gonna start getting looked at differently

Every QB not gonna be a first rounder and that’s okay.

Obviously he still has areas in his game that need improvement, my wish is that he goes and works with Lamar Jackson in the offseason, I think Milroe’s game is similar to his.