Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
"Michigan has a tough team, we wanna be tough too."

"Michigan can run the ball, we wanna run the ball too. "

"Michigan had 14 transfers out last year, we should try the same thing since nothing else is working."

:mjlol:

the-point-over-your-head.gif

Go back to sleep dawg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i'll be honest i think yall might fukk up UW lol. The lights might be too bright...the Red River shootout is WAY bigger than Oregon/washington and thats their biggest game ever

They have legit WR talent and our secondary is a glaring hole. I think that mismatch alone will keep this game close in a shootout.

The line (-4.5) has me a little :patrice: tho and it hasn't budged.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
They have legit WR talent and our secondary is a glaring hole. I think that mismatch alone will keep this game close in a shootout.

Our secondary isn't as bad as our fanbase wants them to be. Are they the weakest unit on the defense, yes, but are they a below average college secondary, nah. The game hinges on our DL at least being able to bother Penix in the pocket because if not, no secondary stands a chance. Also we need to be able to sustain drives on offense and score TDs and not FGs.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
"Michigan has a tough team, we wanna be tough too."

"Michigan can run the ball, we wanna run the ball too. "

"Michigan had 14 transfers out last year, we should try the same thing since nothing else is working."

:mjlol:
Astros have lost their last 7 bowl games. We’ll pass :BrutusScust:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Like I said last week. That's the easiest match up for y'all.

Washington hasn't put together enough top recruiting classes to compete physically. Portal additions are good, but multiple top 8 recruiting classes are better

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
All season niccas been playin wit Penix and Washington's name and they've just kept winning lol. Not saying they finna catch an easy dub but if they get washed by like two scores I'ma be highly shocked.