The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Look at this bum @MustafaSTL wasting tax payer money on more bogus witch hunts. This how OsU got ya'll spending your precious weekeds before ya;lls big game at the Cotton Bowl? :gucci:

This what ya'll worried about?

GA6mqr1WwAA5_aY

GA3aN91XEAASPHt

:mjcry:

:ucku:

You posting all this nonsense while the city is celebrating another championship :blessed:.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Niccas goofy as fukk. Never any official reports that the school met or even planned to meet wit Ward or Gabriel. Couple fanned out niccas plus a reporter or 2 tryna gain traction put the sauce on it then rest of u niccas ran wit the Horny McFrog theories like 🐑 per usual.

Wouldn't be shocked if Day & Co. were fine wit rollin' wit DB or Kienholz instead of cashing out on a transfer QB when Air Noland coming in dat bih anyway. Niccas need to be shoppin' in the trenches if anything.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
their best option is definitely to beg Honda McCord back

Did they ask him to leave?

I mean, if he couldnt put up huge numbers with that receiving corps, then I dont know if he has any real options on another contending type school

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

I mean, if he couldnt put up huge numbers with that receiving corps, then I dont know if he has any real options on another contending type school

No.

Story is him and pops wanted guarantees there was gonna be no more open comps and absolutely no portal shoppin' which nah, u ain't got clout like dat to be making dem kinda demands if true.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

Day told him he would have to compete for the starting job next year
Honda was a good bridge to keep them dudes stable until either Noland/ Tavien St Clair took over.